Crazy symptom spotters wanted :) 5 BFP's so far!! Congrats ladies!

Hi

Can i join? I started metaformin yesterday but actually Ovulated for the first time on my own on Tuesday lol! according to ff! I am 3dpo today!

Symptoms so far are

1 dpo- nothing
2 dpo- gassy, sleepy, shooting pain in right leg, sugar craving
3dpo- gassy, watery cm.

Hi

Can i join? I started metaformin yesterday but actually Ovulated for the first time on my own on Tuesday lol! according to ff! I am 3dpo today!

Symptoms so far are

1 dpo- nothing
2 dpo- gassy, sleepy, shooting pain in right leg, sugar craving
3dpo- gassy, watery cm.

welcome fallen. fx for you.

Sorry about Af getting you dee dee. Symptom spotting completely sucks because it feels so sure that this is it and this will be our month. I say this because it is how I feel right now as well since AF showed her ugly face at my door as well.

Kerri: How are you doing? Did you test?
Buddy: Are you going to test? I have three aps on my phone. Over time they sync and tell you a more accurate date.

FX for you both

Well, i wasn't going to test until April 5th, if i make it that far without intervention from the witch id be exactly 2 weeks late..Though looking back at my FRER from 2 days late i can see what i think is a pink line..But because i didnt have time to check my results ill probably have to class it as an evap :(..But its a damn good one if it is!

A week late today, i almost feel back to normal aside the odd back twinges and AF like cramps..I feel like shes going to pounce at any moment and then i check and nothing ;\..Not a sausage!!..But today i did get a little red/pink blood when wiping so i might see where that develops..It can't be IB (implantation bleeding) this late could it?:wacko:

:( I just wish i knew an answer one way or another instead of my body just stringing me along like this!:cry:

6dpo woke up with charlie horse. Owie. poor husband wakes up from my crying.

my boobs have been tender too, well not tender, im just really aware that they are there all of a sudden if that makes any sense lol. how many dpo are u?

I'm in the same boat! My husband and I decided to stop trying not to get pregnant at the end of Feb. March was a bust...but I think I am about 4dpo and I feel EXACTLY the same way about my boobs! Also have been crampy/achy and twinges of pain in my back. I feel like I am over analyzing, but I can't help it! Even though I swore I wasn't going to get over-eager and start "trying," it's like...now that I'm off the pill and it's possible I just want it to happen!!
Anyways- I hope things work out for you. Still a bit early for me to test, I think? AF isn't due until around 4/23- so I have a bit more waiting to do...Who knew 2 weeks could feel soooo long?? :wacko:

Ooooh, can I play?

DH and I just started this roller coaster two months ago. I keep him out of the TTC part except BD :winkwink:

I am having a weird cycle or maybe I am noticing more. I've had EWCM for about four days so I'm not sure when I O'd. I don't temp but I chart everything else. I usually only have EWCM for 1 day.

Anyway I think I am only 1 DPO so not much for symptoms but I'll update in a few days.

Ooooh, can I play?

DH and I just started this roller coaster two months ago. I keep him out of the TTC part except BD :winkwink:

I am having a weird cycle or maybe I am noticing more. I've had EWCM for about four days so I'm not sure when I O'd. I don't temp but I chart everything else. I usually only have EWCM for 1 day.

Anyway I think I am only 1 DPO so not much for symptoms but I'll update in a few days.

Gardengirl: I'm doing the exact same thing! My DH knows I'm off the pill but not much else...His disappointment about AF coming to visit last month was pretty cute. I thought it was "O" day around the 10th- EWCM and whatnot...But have had more CM than usual (or, as you said, maybe I just noticed more??) sore boobs and twinges of back pain/cramps for the past 3 days or so...AF isn't due until 4/24 so it's still a big early...Not sure if I was way off on my cycle or if I am creating other symptoms in my mind! Keep us posted on how things work out for you, !

Gardengirl: I'm doing the exact same thing! My DH knows I'm off the pill but not much else...His disappointment about AF coming to visit last month was pretty cute. I thought it was "O" day around the 10th- EWCM and whatnot...But have had more CM than usual (or, as you said, maybe I just noticed more??) sore boobs and twinges of back pain/cramps for the past 3 days or so...AF isn't due until 4/24 so it's still a big early...Not sure if I was way off on my cycle or if I am creating other symptoms in my mind! Keep us posted on how things work out for you, !

Kla826 -

Haha - that's awesome. DH was kind of sad last month when AF came for me as well. I really thought I was pregnant. We even went out and bought tests together. He asked if we should get more than one because I noticed they were $6 cheaper in Florida. Too cute. Last month my boobs hurt so bad! It was a weird hurt too. I guess that goes to show cycles are never normal. I don't have much so far. Cramping, boobs slightly sore, some vivid dreams, a little cramping. I think I'm only DPO 3 though. You wouldn't really have anything until implantation occurs anyway. I will post anything crazy or unusual if it happens! :flower:

Real crampy yesterday. Was having alot of pelvic discomfort/burning with occasional abd cramping and backache twinges. thinking maybe discomfort due to the blood flow to the uterus growing.. FX

11dpo. heightened sense of smell, left breast twinges, bloated/swealing, some cramping. negative on walmart cheapie. Tried doing the OPK test but had an error reading. When I opened it up I saw two lines appearing but not sure if that means it is a good thing. Will have to use an early response tomorrow.

11dpo. heightened sense of smell, left breast twinges, bloated/swealing, some cramping. negative on walmart cheapie. Tried doing the OPK test but had an error reading. When I opened it up I saw two lines appearing but not sure if that means it is a good thing. Will have to use an early response tomorrow.

Sounds very very promising!!! Fingers crossed for tomorrow's frer!!!

How exciting Lilith, I hope you do ovulate on time. I sure hope I don't have a visit from AF as well. Still having occasional cramping and occasional back ache.

So AF is due tomorrow or Wednesday and it seems as though the PMS-like symptoms/cramping I have had since about 4/14 and would normally have before AF have subsided... Instead, I find I have sharp pains off and on and have been rather dizzy & lightheaded all afternoon. Also have been sneezing quite a bit Yestersay and today with the sniffles (I teach 2nd grade, so I don't value this as much more than lovely germs from my kiddos!). All day I keep feeling like AF is here, but there's nothing... I am so confused!!!

hoping af stays away from you. dumb witch doesnt she know she is not welcome.

Freaking out a bit over here! Wasn't even trying this month to conceive, and I'm two days late for af. I've really had no symptoms except watery cm on my panties, gas and backaches. I wasn't expecting or planning to test at all. Just went through my month normally, not worrying. Wondering if that old saying "When you stop trying, it'll happen" may be applying to me. Fx'd in any case! Testing with fmu tomorrow! Praying I get that :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->