Crazy symptom spotters wanted :) 5 BFP's so far!! Congrats ladies!

Hello ladies I was curious what this sounds like to you. Last night I had a light cramping down low and this morning I had a very small amount of pink tinged cm along with some twinges where the cramping was last night. Not sure what to think of it never had this before.

I would definately say implantation bleeding. Woo hoo. Hope it sticks for you.

3dpo cramping on upper right side. Some post nasal dripwand a tickle in my throat.

Add in disturbed sleep. Slept 12 hours yesterday and now today awake after 2hours of sleep because of weird dreams. Hoping to fall back asleep or the 12hours of work is going to be rough.

I have just arrived from my obgyn appointment, she gave me green light for trying again and put me in baby aspirin and progesterone just in case, I am waiting to ovulate this weekend.

I am hopeful that it was i have not had anything else a few twinges here and there and a short bout of nausea this am but that is about it.

Lots of :dust:for you ladies!

Have had a lot of cramping. Mostly on right side. Today had under ribs cramping with nausea. Too soon for symptoms though. Tired.

I already had a bfn on early test. box says 6 days early and it was 6 days..... could of been too early. not testing again for awhile. today at 11 dpo burning nipples. owwwie. keep touching stomach .mil asked if I was pg....oops. have the apartment packed....tomorrow move in.

6 days for your af due date? I think it may be too early, you can implant until 12 dpo, your symptoms look very good, fx for you!

I finally did not ovulate last weekend I am waiting to ovulate today, so I will be shortly at the 2ww.

watery to no cm. not sure if that is a pre af sign or pre pregnancy sign.

So here are my symptoms 4days till AF.....

1) huge xtreamly painful throbbing bb's! The veins are so very noticeable, looks like somone has drawn a map on each one!

2) weeing more. Wakeing to go during the night! Being desperate first thing in morn and needing to go almost every hour.... Normally I only go about 3 times in a day!

3) been off food.... Food tastes different.... Not enjoying my usual favourites Can't say any more than that really.

4) strange taste in mouth prob affects no. 3 above?

5) snotty nose.... Tmi sorry!

6) hightened smell..... I left some dishes in the sink to be washed up and when I returned a while later the smell made me heave....

...... Suspect symptoms don't ya think... I'm unsure as to when I OV'ed but AF is due on Sunday.

I HAVE ABSOLUTLY NO CM WHAT SO EVER!!... I am bone dry which is strangely unusual for me???? What's going on???

So here are my symptoms 4days till AF.....

1) huge xtreamly painful throbbing bb's! The veins are so very noticeable, looks like somone has drawn a map on each one!

2) weeing more. Wakeing to go during the night! Being desperate first thing in morn and needing to go almost every hour.... Normally I only go about 3 times in a day!

3) been off food.... Food tastes different.... Not enjoying my usual favourites Can't say any more than that really.

4) strange taste in mouth prob affects no. 3 above?

5) snotty nose.... Tmi sorry!

6) hightened smell..... I left some dishes in the sink to be washed up and when I returned a while later the smell made me heave....

...... Suspect symptoms don't ya think... I'm unsure as to when I OV'ed but AF is due on Sunday.

I HAVE ABSOLUTLY NO CM WHAT SO EVER!!... I am bone dry which is strangely unusual for me???? What's going on???

I am 11dpo and have 1,2 and 3. But also my aereolas are huge now, total insomnia, itchy everywhere, achy, creamy cm, exhausted. I too normally pee 3x, but im going around the clock. Some things happen before af but some of these def dont. Plus I get aura migraines by now before af, my head has been fine! When are you testing?

those sound promising for you both. for me af is due today. my groin usually aches throughout cycle and it stopped early on....i am very sensitive so I feel the follicles grow and become detached. little to no cramping. mostly feel achey if anything. been real tired. for dinner yesterday it tasted off. sleeping alot and low energy when awake. bbs still swollen. real bloated yesterday. every now and then get off balance...like dizzy. cm is little to none only there when wipe sometimes. waiting to test due to bfn of earlier. cats are attached to me.

talk about new symptom....burning tongue. looked it up...happens in pregnancy. and feeling very hot. right side faint ache happening in groin. I also keep feeling like I am leaking like my af is here but then nothing....maybe I should test again this is driving me nuts.

that sucks deedee. I think I am out as well. lower abd cramping and creamy peach when I wiped.

Hello lovely symptom spotters!:thumbup:

Well, im having a whale of a time with my body at the moment (slight sarcasm!:wacko: ). Ive had two very late cycles where my periods don't arrive until their at least 4 days late!, i have a period tracker on my phone and this cycle AF was supposed to make her suspected appearance on 22nd March!..We're now on 28th..So im 6 days late, you'd think it'd show on a test by now eh?..Ive taken an FRER and got bfn on that!, and a superdrug test..Also bfn, respectively!!:growlmad:

My symptoms are stomach cramps, like AF is coming..I rush off thinking im bleeding only to find nothing!, I had a migraine for about 2 days in a row, Im craving porridge and i hate the stuff, i have a bad back continuously, Im extremely moody and tearful at times:dohh:, i felt sick a few times today but wasn't actually sick...

I dunno whats going on in there but its very annoying!:dohh:

Sorry about Af getting you dee dee. Symptom spotting completely sucks because it feels so sure that this is it and this will be our month. I say this because it is how I feel right now as well since AF showed her ugly face at my door as well.

Kerri: How are you doing? Did you test?
Buddy: Are you going to test? I have three aps on my phone. Over time they sync and tell you a more accurate date.

FX for you both

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->