Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

The line at 1pm looks darker than control. And fmu is always rubbish.

Don't worry everything will be fine x

Thanks for the reassurance c beary xx u know urself this pregnancy thing is nothing but worry !!

9 months of this arghhh

Emma Looks good, 1pm def darker

Wanting I was gonna ask how old that digi is...also I agree ewcm doesn't mean the monitor was wrong, but also hormone levels can change very quickly, diff test methods have diff thresh holds etc
Don't fret about capacitation. It can take UP TO 10 hours, but you should be just fine even if you dtd right after O. Many studies show eggs can be fert up to 24 hrs, and a few women even longer.
I have had 3 children in the past, and only 1 with ewcm. Other with sticky to creamy cm. And last one was absolutely conceived within that 24 hr egg window.
Don't stress yourself too badly. All you can do is test when time and hope for the best. I think you will be fine tho, as pp said even with a peak read, you should O after that, not usually before, or during.
Not sure if they are reading this but I know we have a couple ladies here who get ewcm a couple times thru their normal cycle

I tried to explain that just because you have EWCM doesn't mean your at peak it just means your fertile. I dont think I've ever gotten a high or a peak while I had my EWCM. The reason your told to look for it is because your body is getting ready to O. Ive never heard anything about the sperm needing time to somehow chemically change. But if you dtd within 5 days of your peak test you have a chance at your bfp.

Wag hunny ull be fine..try not to overthink it all i kno its hard but dont stress....and im keeping my fingers crossed xxc my ewcm is always b4 my ov ...like few days b4 xx

And babylove wohoooooohooo

Cant wait for u all to start testing xx

:yipee: baby love
Wag I know with ds we dtd 7 days before ov and still caught and my ewcm generally starts cd8 or 9 and I don't generally ov until cd17 or 18 xxx

We dtd 2days before and on the day of O so hoping we've got a good chance. Although I feel pretty relaxed about this cycle, just happy to be back really!!

I usually get ewcm on cd 9-11 then ovulate on cd12 or 13.

This time we :sex: two days before and day of ovulation

Sending lots of :dust:

Thanks everyone. We dtd quite a bit before ovulation just missed the first peak day which was day before ovulation. But my issue is that I went straight from low to peak (no high days) so even if we dtd the sperm won't survive In Low fertility? Although on that day I did have ewcm

Am I making sense? lol

My dtd days are in my chart In signature. We did try on first peak day but hubby had a few drinks and well you know the rest

Xxx

Wag hunny ull be fine..try not to overthink it all i kno its hard but dont stress....and im keeping my fingers crossed xxc my ewcm is always b4 my ov ...like few days b4 xx

And babylove wohoooooohooo

Cant wait for u all to start testing xx

Thanks Hunni - not stressed just confused doesn't take much lol. I did have ewcm 2 days before peak but they came up as low on the ovulation digital stick but I also got 2 peaks within a few days crazy lol I think possibly they were high days going by my ewcm

Hey wag, if you :sex: when you had ewcm then you're definitely in with a chance. Good luck!

Hey wag, if you :sex: when you had ewcm then you're definitely in with a chance. Good luck!

I did Hun just don't get why it sed low but then again I got a peak at cd11 but the lines were smudged so thinking it was wrong so guessing 2 days before my actual true peak on cd13 were actually high days due to the ewcm. So dtd 3 & 2 days before ovulation not the day before but day of ovulation so we shall see. I'm going to give my advanced monitor one last shot and dump the handheld digital ovulation sticks and if it's no good as given conflicting results in the past will go back to the old clear blue monitor as never once had a problem with it xxxx

I've never used clear blue monitor - j just ic so I'm not sure. But if you dtd two days before and day of you've definitely got a good chance

Whoop jus took 4pm 3 hr hold .....

Top yesterday..bottom just

https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-08/20150826_164516_zpsyhtrbncb.jpg

Really not good my bank account !! Lucky i get paid friday..1 x frer and 2 digid left and officially done xx

Emma Very nice. Crazy how diff control lines look when wet/dry

Wanting You are def just fine on BD
Sperm live the longest when introduced during ewcm, next is in watery. I assure you many a woman has even gotten preg even being creamy, sticky or dry lol.
Sperm start out in semen to travel, but it globs then liquefies, so the strongest :spermy: being in the first semen shot out, are loving life even more when you have some ewcm waiting for them:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->