Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

Thanks m2pa..here in uk unfortunalty betas arent done generally unless there is an issue im sure she will tho xx

Good number for 15dpo xx

Sorry I haven't been around been struggling a bit

I got this yesterday but didn't dtd last night :growlmad:

On Sunday on the handheld applicator it showed a low but I had ewcm then and the day before. So either I've got a few chances or one very slim chance this morning :shrug: I don't know what happened with the other peak the test was very smudged and a normal opk wasn't positive, had loads of pains this morning. Doesn't look great tho if it was a low straight to peak and didn't do anything yesterday tho huh?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 2
Snap wanting, I had exactly the same yesterday but no bd. we did on Sunday so I'm in with the same changes as you as I'm pretty sure any bd tonight will be too late!

But.....we are cycle buddies!!!! :happydance:

Ok docs wont redraw betas untill monday next week

But hoping a is ok still by thrn xx

Are you going to :sex: tonight baby love? May still be a chance - I usually ovulate a couple of days after my positive so you could still catch the eggy (if you've not already:winkwink:)

Got my blood test back yesterday! 10dpo my hcg was 128 and progesterone in the 70s! Yay!

I really think it's been and gone now. I read somewhere that fresh swimmers can meet the egg as capaciation (or something like that) has to happen first which take about 10 hours?? Any thoughts?

True Babylove capacitation involves the sperm making chemical changes on their surface before they can fertilize and egg, but it can take up to 10 hours. I also read that vag and uterine contractions provide rapid transport to get the sperm high into the uterus, so that can help speed the process since they are starting from a much better location, but using very little of their own energy to reach that area, it's all passive movement.
One of the coolest things I got to see as a surro was the "waves" of meovement along the uterine lining. We can't even feel them but there are these constant ripples along the surface during fertile times - very cool.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you both baby and wag!
Emma your digi went up so definitely going in the right direction. Can't believe they still won't re draw until Monday thou!
Fab numbers drjo :happydance:

Edit only 12 days until ticker changes to 1 month 4 weeks hahaha I'm so excited! Even hubby is looking forward to it and even discussed future baby names 💗💙

Thanks everyone - man does that mean we are out already this month before we have even started? Although once egg releases I think it can live for 12-24 hours right? Xxx

I dont know why they wouldnt do two draws 48 hours apart. That will let them know if it is raising. I guess though by monday your numbers will be so high they will have to say "Congrats, your pregnant!"

When my nurse called me she said I could go in every 2 days if I wanted. Just to make sure the numbers are rising. We are waiting for my numbers to get to 2500+ But since I dont have cramps and only worries are normal worries. Im waiting until Thu. I may have to do another after that though.

Im not sure about once egg releases but I know this time we dtd 2 days before O and then I think WHILE I was Oing. I always feel O cramps and this month I was SUPER tender. So I know I was oing. Sperm can live up to 5 days. Although Ive seen ladies go as long as 7 and get pregnant :)

I kno its so bad here in the uk ....u guys get ur betas super fast !!

And i think im lucky she ageeed to next week to be honest ..she didnt say how long for results as im not seeing her shes jus writing my blood form n off i go

Hope to god its not week again

Fx baby and wag and myheart tht countdown cant come quicl enuff lol

Fx to all u ladieas on here xx

That's not my issue yep that can live 5-7 days but my problem even though the hand held ovulation sed low fertility I was getting ewcm for those 2 days. I got a peak that turned out not to be one as the opk wasn't negative. I then got a peak yesterday with positive opk but we dtd this morning (2nd peak) so only shot today which prob too late due to that thing the others just spoke about with the sperm. Unless in fact it was high days I had and not a low I usually get 1-2 high days before a peak. I can't even remember if I used the digital ovulation the day before the peak I wasn't paying much attention and wasn't really using fmu which I'm suppose to as well xxx

I always got ewcm a couple days before my peak. That is your fertility window. Once you get a peak you could o anywhere between 12-24 hours after. The monitors will give you high and peak. Well some will. So if you got a peak last night and dtd this morning your still in your 12-24 hour window

Ewcm doesn't mean peak :) it's just your body getting ready to o. Making you ready by storing and getting the sperm to the right place to meet the egg

I know but the handheld applicator went from low straight to a peak although I had ewcm on the low day

So I'm just trying to figure out what's going on plus girls sed something about needing 10 hours for a chemical to do something for the Sperm to successfully fertilise so if it only lasted 12 hours not enough time. Can't get how I had ewcm but low on the stick. I've always got at least one high day before peak xx

So had a lil freak out this am...
Took frer...fmu or smu cant remember...but was new box from a diff shop. !!
Worried me ad test looked lighter but dye looked less and patchy but still felt awful :(

Waited 3 hours and took the other
.and was stronger..i think.the test line is stromger than control on last one ..

Todays 8am 1pm

https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-08/20150825_153859_zpsapunbf47.jpgLines look thinner on todays !! Doh !@

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->