Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

Hi ladies. I guess it's out in the open now as I post on a few threads. I got my BFP a few weeks ago. I am so scared after my MMC I just kept it a secret.
I might even make a ticker now. I hope this is my sticky rainbow. Xx

Yay!!! This is fantastic news teeny!!! :happydance:

Thanks Babylove. I was so happy for you too. We've been around these boards for a while. It was about time we got a BFP. Xx

Oh how exciting! Congrats Teeny! I'm so happy to see such a positive thread today!

I have a ticker!
Babygaga was playing up so I couldn't use them today. Or perhaps I was being an idiot!

Congratulations teeny ☺
Loving the thread
Now please can I have some of everyones fertile fairy dust for when I start :haha:

Congrats baby and teeny! So glad to see bfps from you ladies!

Wohooo teeny !

See i knew this thread would see all us ladies through ....
Such fantastic news xx

Congrats everyone :thumbup:

I'm sure It won't see me through anytime soon. I think I'm practically the only one left on ttc after a loss FB group lol xxx

:( hugs wag, it's so horrible when you feel that way xxxx but I've got faith you'll get your bfp too, and in the meantime we're all here to cheer you on xxxxxxx

Wag, it's so hard not to lose faith in all of this. We are here cheering you on. Thinking of you. Xx

Exactly what hoping and teeny said! We are all here rooting for you!! You will get your bfp!!!!xx

Wag it will see u through ..i av faith and i know ull get ur rainbow baby xxx

Congratulations teeny weeny and babylove!

We'll all get our :bfp: together wag.

I know exactly how you feel :hugs:

Its so good to see you ladies getting your BFPs, but I'm feeling really sorry for myself.

This month marks 3 years of trying. I'm so desperate for my own rainbow, but it just feels like its never going to happen.

Sorry to bum you all out x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->