Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

Its so good to see you ladies getting your BFPs, but I'm feeling really sorry for myself.

This month marks 3 years of trying. I'm so desperate for my own rainbow, but it just feels like its never going to happen.

Sorry to bum you all out x

This is so sad honey. Have you had fertility testing done? Are you getting any help TTC at all? :hugs: xx

That must be so hard, bluefish, my heart goes out to you. I'm hoping a sticky bean will surprise you soon :) xxx

Thanks. I just don't know as it didn't take long last time and no time with Erin. I really truly think something is wrong since d&c. Even my old boss is due next week and I was pregnant before her this year has sucked.

Blue fish I'm so sorry I completely understand I've been 18 months so far I'm here if you need to talk

Cbeary thank you that means a lot & you too my heart.

I know your all trying to make me feel better but I just have this feeling at the pit of my stomach that something isn't right and if it isn't fixable I doubt we will do Ivf etc with having 4 kids already

Xxx

Blue fish im so sorry hunny....have u seen docs?.etc ???

Wag b4 my bfp i had that same feelin d and c ad done damage...i sat thrre and googled ivf and after i found out its not free for 2nd child i cried..i googled selling my eggs for free ivf i was certain id need to go down that route...
It took me 10 months from d n c ...i know doesny sound long but every montn as u ladied kno feels like a lifetime :(

I know its hard...i do but push to get answers from docs...

Blue fish im so sorry hunny....have u seen docs?.etc ???

Wag b4 my bfp i had that same feelin d and c ad done damage...i sat thrre and googled ivf and after i found out its not free for 2nd child i cried..i googled selling my eggs for free ivf i was certain id need to go down that route...
It took me 10 months from d n c ...i know doesny sound long but every montn as u ladied kno feels like a lifetime :(

I know its hard...i do but push to get answers from docs...

Thanks Hun - but just remember although I know it's not good but you still had bfp since then I've had nothing.

Doc won't refer me til January. Trust me Hun 10 months is defo a long time 10th cycle since loss but 18 altogether xx

January isnt far at all hun...and im praying that u get a bfp before but if not it will follow....xxxx

January isnt far at all hun...and im praying that u get a bfp before but if not it will follow....xxxx

Yeah I know but the problem is Hun it's a large waiting list and a small island so your talking an extra 3-6 months after January before somebody even sits me down just to even talk to me then they refer me to a scan the op with the camera so that would be another month so your talking best part of May at the earliest all the way to August possibly

Then if there is damage is it even fixable as you know my periods haven't been right since the d&c xx

Have you tried fertility reflexology wag? My periods were all over the place and pretty much non existent after my d&c and I was convinced there was something wrong. Turns out it was hormonal rather than anything else, and to put your mind at rest, my gynaecologist back at home (who I could not see in person because I live in a different continent now but who is kind enough to answer my email queries) said that getting asherman's syndrome after a d&c (main concern) is quite rare. Obviously we hear more about people having problems after d&c here because it's usually people who don't fall pregnant quickly who tend to join these forums, but it's not representative of the 'real population' if that makes sense?

Anyway, after just one cycle of fertility reflexology my periods improved and after the second I got my bfp. They helped me deal with anxiety and grieving over my losses too. I thoroughly recommend it and it's something you can 'do' while you wait for other appts to fall into place. It made me feel like I was doing something to take control over things rather than playing at the waiting game.

Make sure it's s properly fertility reflexologist though, trained for that :)

I'm so sorry your feeling down wag, wish there was something I could do for you!! You will get your bfp, I 100% believe!xx

Baby love thank you Hun! Don't get me wrong I'm so so chuffed for you and everyone else but I wanna be there with you :brat: :haha:

My heart totally shit isn't it! At least we can do this together now your on your ttc cycle :wohoo:

Not sure y tht link doesnt work
Im not technical

Both mine and myhearts is in ttc journals xxxxx

Ope ur ok wag xx feel like havnt spoke to u in ages xx

I've got ewcm!!!

:happydance:

I know you wouldn't really be excited about that but I am :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads