Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

:wave: happy 2ww!

14 weeks over here today! we have some other ladies that change over weeks today too right? happy week change!

Happy 14 weeks!! I'm 38 today (my ticket still shows my due date based on lmp rather than scan). Have been having some strong symptoms so I think baby is going to make an appearance soon... Eek!!!

Thanks everyone! This is the kind of positive I get every month!

Hoping exciting xxx

Just had my appt with the mw, apparently baby is 3/5 engaged! I've not had my show yet but I've been getting heavier discharge and on Friday I was woken up by really strong contractions - which turned out to be Braxton hicks obviously - but I honestly thought I'd end up in the hospital :)

Trying desperately to hold on til Monday but getting the feeling baby has other ideas!!!

My labor started with braxton Hicks. My midwife told me it wasn't really labor and to go to bed. An hour later I was checked into the hosp in full blown labor. For some reason they tell you it cant be and it can! I had my bloody show at 930 and then I was having heavy contractions starting at 10 and the right time to have to go in. At 11 my husband made me go and at midnight they still were just bh. I could literally walk and talk through them but it was tough. Then they changed into back labor and well that was because the bitch midwife stretched me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->