• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

Taking my 3 hr gtt tomorrow ladies wish me luck. I failed my 1 hr Last Saturday :(

Good luck mommy! It's really common to fail the 1 hour one so fingers crossed it'll all be ok now :) xx

thanks ladies been a mess all night long! i failed the one hour with dd too, and passed the three, i guess i am terrified i just can't get that lucky again. WHY do they make us even do the one hour? i don't think i've met anyone that's ever passed it!?

I go in an hour to get it done, but couldn't sleep anymore thinking about it.

It's the glucose challenge test (the 1 hr) and you drink the 50g glucola drink. If you fail you come back and do the 3 hr test which is a fasting draw and 3 more following to make sure you don't have gestational diabetes.

If you are in the USA you have to have it. And if you are in any other country they only do if you show signs or are high risk.

i hate getting stressed so bad for something, when the docs make you freak out about stuff. so frustrating!

Please read the forum rules

You may not link to third party forums, chatrooms, competing pregnancy/parenting resources, competing groups/pages or unapproved social networking Web Sites

We have a specific section on Baby and Bump for the same purpose posted.

I survived the twelve week scan :happydance: :happydance:

Here's my little baby :cloud9:

Attachments

• IMG_20160406_185902.jpg
    IMG_20160406_185902.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 6
Awwwwwwww cbeary! And going by skull theory I'm guessing boy ;) are you going to find out?

Just back from the dr today too. Starting every two week appts now! Baby doing well and measuring as he should be. HB 147 and blood pressure back to normal :)

Glad your doing well mommyofone.

Why do you say boy? I'm not familiar with the skull theory

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"