• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

I'm OK thanks. My spotting seems to have stopped for now and I've been feeling really nauseous so hoping they're good signs

6 weeks already cbeary! when is your next appt?

I am suffering pretty bad by what i'm pretty sure is spd. didn't have it with the first and the mw pretty much shrugged me off when i was asking about it so will try to ask again at the next appt. but it's horrible. i can't imagine doing this for another 17 weeks :cry:

Well ladies i had my scan today and everything looked perfect so far. Can't believe it's really happening!!!

good luck wag keep us posted! and hoping happy 2 months to your little man!

Okay Im totally confused maybe this month is going to be a dud anyway :wacko:

I got a peak in the afternoon of wednesday and then on friday morning the hospital did a pregnancy test that was negative. My question is could it have showed as a peak with lots of highs and a low and the peak be a dud and actually residue hormones with all that info. I missed 3 days temps near ovulation and cd1-5 and been getting up real early with olivia and sometimes forgetting and taking it when got back into bed. But my chart was marking me down at 2dpo today which if I am Im buggered I did get ewcm on saturday but i do get that a few days after ovulation, my cm did go creamy the day after my ovulation peak so I have no idea where I am. i cant remember if I even had as much pain this cycle. I used the bbt adjuster for a temp which then changed it to 4dpo but pretty sure I'm 5dpo but I really have no idea what a waste :cry: maybe i should treat this cycle as a dud one. if i am 2dpo last time we dtd was fri night so buggered

I also got a sharp twinge in bed last night but know wayyyyyy too early! xxx

Ive been reading up since erin every single month and dont know if that was a one off after her or if its linked to my d&c I have spotting every single cycle like a week after my ovulation and sometimes earlier. Its usually one spot then nothing until af but some months more sporadic. I read progesterone cream may help? But no one is willing to help me or even look into it until I've had 3 losses in a row xxx

This is from my Fb group

My consultant sucks this is the same one that refuses to do any testings cos 'oh I'll be fine cos I had kids and it's prob my age that I'm losing babies wtf

So go for my pre-op appointment with the nurse today so can you believe the consultant marked I was also to get a biopsy wtf and they would scrape my lining just like the d&c uh are you stupid

Also I'm not actually sure if it's classed as spotting and I can't be 100% but after BM discolouration creamy mucus. Couldn't quite make out if it was pink :shrug: :cry: a few cramps creamy yellow cm last night at work

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->