Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

Im trying so hard not to test ha. I hate this part of the tww! I know the chances of getting even a hint of a line is next to nothing but I still want to poas! Xx

So with you on that Myheart! I haven't even ovulated yet (or maybe I am right now!) but I want to test already to :rofl: xx

tested again this morning because my temp went back up. But nothing on the test. SO Im done. 11 dpo. Starting the cramps, they are kida here and there but still there. Still no other symptoms then that.

Keeping everything crossed for you that you just have a shy bfp mommyof2peas!!

I tested today and it came up straight away but all I got was that stupid frer indent xx

Mommy - I'm sorry today's was negative, hoping it's just taking its time to show...

Wag- are you sure that's an indent? I can see it clear as anything!

And it's doing that stupid thing where it's gathering pink at the edges now!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 21
Don't know if these are coming up for you all.

Yeah pretty sure it's an indent x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 20
WAG - I think I see some pink ... Are you sure?

Yep I do see pink. The pink didn't come up on the edges until about 30 mins ago test was taken at 12.30 indent/line came up straight away but with no colour. The problem with this is this happens to me every month with these frers but it also happened on the month with my bfp in November :wacko:

Ok best pic of it both ways round

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 19
Wag, that certainly is pink! That's shocking if its an indent! Xxx

My heart I've had them pinker than this and running through a little more every single month and like I say one in November was bfp the next day numerous others bfn. And it was on all 5 tests! Albeit this one has showed up the quickest x

What's weird is the edges are showing pinker on the side the test is suppose to face and on the inside indent side not really showing pink at all xx

This is my November one dried about 6 hours after the time limit

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 13
How frustrating wag :( I would've been so excited seeing those lines, and that last indent you showed (from another cycle) is just pure, pure evil!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope it does turn into a blazing bfp xxx

Oh gosh hun, its shocking as they are supposed to be the bees knee!
Fx for ur bfp xxx

Looks pink to me WAG!

I always wondered about some of my tests as i thought I could always see some kind of line and I now wonder if I only had one chemical (not two)? Those frers can be tricky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->