Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

Thats a good stash baby!
My 30 ics came today, my othere should be here tomorrow, then count down is on until testing! Still don't feel positive about it though xxx

If I had them in id be testing hence no tests in th house! I don't feel confident either Hun but really hoping for you! Is ther anyway you can see hubby inbetween ovulation times between now and November?

When are you going to start testing? Xx

It sounds weird but I also have a weird pain like located on the left handside from like the front of my tummy radiating round to my back but only on my left :wacko:

I am so the same! I really think the unknown is harder than a bfn! I drive myself crazy worrying!

I used to be like that now I can handle the not knowing more than seeing bfn's and get so annoyed with the money I waste :haha: I'm kind of enjoying the not temping and all the what ifs that come with it

Although saying that I just do whatever I feel at the time as I think half the fun is the early testing but that wears thin after a while but how cool would if be to see that life come omfg :rofl:

I have tbh all u ladies are makin me poas lol !! Im tryin not tok opk..iv only got 1 in house anyway lol !! Arghhhhhh

I keep taking pictures of my lovely evaps lol Hoping to see something other then an evap, but knowing thats all it is. first taken at 4am (didnt stay up to watch the dye run) got up saw the line took another (the bottom test) and nothing. I hate evaps.

Attachments

• 2015-05-19 09.00.56.jpg
    2015-05-19 09.00.56.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 7
  • 2015-05-19 08.57.54.jpg
    2015-05-19 08.57.54.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 15
I have tbh all u ladies are makin me poas lol !! Im tryin not tok opk..iv only got 1 in house anyway lol !! Arghhhhhh

Haha me too Hun!

I have a little extra cash in the bank did my online shop it's taken all my willpower not to go out tomorrow and get some frers! Xx

Wow they are evil evaps!! What dpo are you now?

So we bd last night, I'll take a opk when I get home, if it's still negative I wonder if we should skip tonight, don't wanna wear dh out so that when I finally get my peak he's no use to me!!

9-10 dpo. 10 by FF but I had the worse ovulation cramps CD 15 not CD 14. These test are 10miu though

Mommy there convincin evaps hun !! Grrrrr really hope its early bfp hunny xxx

Wag lol strong will power indeed !! Everythin inside me is telling me to say go pee woman !! Haha

Baby if skip if neg later for 1 night as i kno how tiring it can get when you ov late !! Fx xx

Tmi..... Yellow thick snot like cm?!?! Wonder if it's a good sign? Xxx

I got a massive blob of creamy cm today. It was gross. In sure I had it with my miscarriage cycle in April though. It is usually green and snot like:wacko:

I think if it's unusual for you then it's probably a good sign!

I've been testing for 5 days already LOL not that it's done me any good lol

I hate that feeling of seeing loads of bfn's :hugs:

Hopefully tomorrow will be :bfp: x

The first 3 days are exciting. Cause anything could happen. But the longer it goes the more depressing it gets. But if I dont test I get anxiety because I wanna know if I am or not!

I know what you mean. I feel excited because it's too early to test, but as soon as I start seeing those negatives I feel depressed.

I've been having really bad bloating so feeling a bit out anyway

Still negative so we'll skip bd tonight!

Top test from earlier bottom two just taken.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 10
It must be so frustrating for you baby love. The :spermy: can last a few days I think so don't need to worry.

Hopefully ovulation is just round the corner

:dust:

I keep taking pictures of my lovely evaps lol Hoping to see something other then an evap, but knowing thats all it is. first taken at 4am (didnt stay up to watch the dye run) got up saw the line took another (the bottom test) and nothing. I hate evaps.

Okay, so I have been hiding in the background only checking in on posts every few days and missing most because I just read the last page and then check out because it brings me down BUT I saw your chart and thought OMG she's pregnant and went back to see if you tested yet. I don't think those are evaps!!! I think the second one is just so much lighter because it was not as concentrated!!!!!!! I thought your were pregnant by your chart before I saw your tests! Anyway, what do I know, that's my opinion but I feel very excited for you! I hope those are :bfp:

I got this, this morning. Picture taken at 5 minutes. Tell me what you think ladies. :flower:

Attachments

• 20150519_053541.jpg
    20150519_053541.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 31

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member