Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

Sorry for the bfn today I got one too :blush:

Babylove I would class today as 2nd peak day but ovulation day and nine times out of 10 that's when I usually ovulate which is great as more swimmers for egg I usually dtd at least peak day 1 and 2 and third if we can but not too bothered about that one x

I just wish my pee would change colour if I was pregnant. Im going to try and wait until Saturday now if I can.Sorry for ur bfn as well wag xxx

Thanks wag! I'll def try and get an sneaky bd in tonight! Gonna have to do some wooing tho I think!!

Haha Myheart! That would be so amazing!!!!

Sorry you got a bfn wag, keeping all things crossed that the bfps will start flowing soon!!!x

Backache, leg cramp, tummy ache and ewcm all signs that impending doom is coming! :growlmad: well it's quite creamy too bloated and my cystitis symptoms blah xx

Plus on a side note last 4 cycles I have had spotting signalling period on cd24, 27 & 26 this month nothing so far but waiting for it cramping upping a notch now xx

Myheart, I know I always seem to see lines in frers BUT I see quite a clear one in the first pic of the frer. Is it just me? :wacko:

I could see a line on the first one but thought it was my line eye lol, thank you for tweaking it, it looks like something is there :) xxx

Fingers truly crossed Myheart. I just felt some pressure in my back area :blush: which usually means she's on her way

I'm beginning to hate this not temping but promised my husband. I might ask him if it would be ok to temp when he gets up for work so I know I've defo ovulated if that would work if he says no that's cool or do you think I should stay away from temping? Xx

Thanks huni.
I would see what hubby says, when we are back ttc im going to temp again, it saves all the hassle of have I or haven't I xxx

Yep I can see it on the tweaked so went back to look at the I tweaked and can see a little something on that too!! Ooooo exciting! Test again test again!!! :winkwink:

Thanks huni.
I would see what hubby says, when we are back ttc im going to temp again, it saves all the hassle of have I or haven't I xxx

Thanks Hun yeah he nearly stopped TTC completely and wants to ntnp xx

My hubby hates how obsessive I have become with ttc this one, I was no where as bad with my others :-( xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->