Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

My wide pt has just turned up so obviously I had to dip 1 ha, I swear something is there, im struggling to capture it on my phone grr xxx

Attachments

• DSC_0018.jpg
    DSC_0018.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 16
I'm terrible at seeing these things IRL never mind on my iPad. I hope it turns into something hunni!

I'm waiting for af now it sucks I hate the 2ww's the more of them I have!

I know what u mean wag! I never thought I would be still trying 11 months on :-( xxx

I know what u mean wag! I never thought I would be still trying 11 months on :-( xxx

I'm so over it Myheart. Some months I feel like giving up completely I've even changed my ticker to cycle 5. I'm beyond pissed with the whole thing. If you include my loss I would be be TTC 7 months now. I know it's not long but I should be due In 10 weeks. Everyone around me is pregnant so sorry this post is quite negative, I'm also worried my husband is just going to decide to stop TTC I know what men are like. He's done this twice so far and both in heat of moment so I need to not talk to him about it ever and appear to be calm :wacko: so I feel like time is of the essence xx

Im the same with my hubby, he was happy with 3, but I wanted a fourth, and obviously it's not happened, plus we are stopping ttc for a whil, im just worried he wont want to start ttc again xxx

I know how you feel! I'll have been trying for 1 year on 4th July which is fast approaching :-( and all I have to show for it is 1 cp and 1 mmc! Rubbish. I was watching Benefits Britain last night and there was this awful woman, drank and smoked like there was no tomorrow and has 10 yes TEN kids!! I'd like to think I live a modest normal existence so find it very frustrating how hard it all is ttc!!! Sorry that's my rant over.x

Im the same with my hubby, he was happy with 3, but I wanted a fourth, and obviously it's not happened, plus we are stopping ttc for a whil, im just worried he wont want to start ttc again xxx

Same situation Hun. How old are you if you don't mind me asking and your kids? Erin was suppose to be my last but I didn't enjoy that pregnancy at all and had severe PND so don't really remember the first year. And due to getting pregnant in January I want it even more now I was so happy and content. Men don't realise how easy they have it and they don't even really have to do that much. Has he sed as much? Will sed it was due to becoming obsessed so now we agreed not to talk about it. So keep going til it happens but mention nothing lol. If temping starts to stress him I will stop. If I'm still here 12 months down the line I prob will ntnp but prob not! :haha: hurry up baby! Did the others take you long? Xxx

tested again this morning because my temp went back up. But nothing on the test. SO Im done. 11 dpo. Starting the cramps, they are kida here and there but still there. Still no other symptoms then that.

Anymore testing?

Wag, I'm so sorry you're feeling that way, ttc is so hard, especially after a loss and with due dates looming up.

I know you'll decide what's best for you and your family, but if you're feeling so down would you consider nntp for a couple of months? But properly ntnp? Even perhaps staying away from the page and everything tic? Just to give yourself a mental break and to gather back strength to tic again... I'm sorry if I'm upsetting you, I really don't mean to (I know I got upset when people told me to stop ttc and nntp for a while) but I felt such a relief when I finally did and it was soon nice not stressing about it for once, and look what happened! I think the trick is to honestly give up of a bit though, and not what I did the first cycle of not really trying, which was to not try but at the same time I was fully expecting to get pregnant because I wasn't trying, so the pressure was still there, if that makes sense? And then once you feel a bit better about things, come back to the temping, or opks, or anything you'd like...

Sending you hugs, and hoping your sticky baby comes and finds you soon! xxxx

I know how you feel! I'll have been trying for 1 year on 4th July which is fast approaching :-( and all I have to show for it is 1 cp and 1 mmc! Rubbish. I was watching Benefits Britain last night and there was this awful woman, drank and smoked like there was no tomorrow and has 10 yes TEN kids!! I'd like to think I live a modest normal existence so find it very frustrating how hard it all is ttc!!! Sorry that's my rant over.x

I watched that too and the language on her was pure filth! I never got how it can be so easy for some and not for others. I've had 3 miscarriages in total now. My last one was the latest nearly 9 weeks was horrific what I went through at home. And seem the lovely heart beating on 3 seperate occasions. I guess we all have good and bad days! The times I've taken to have my kids varys so much this part totally sucks. Good luck,to us all!!!

Xxx

Wag, I'm so sorry you're feeling that way, ttc is so hard, especially after a loss and with due dates looming up.

I know you'll decide what's best for you and your family, but if you're feeling so down would you consider nntp for a couple of months? But properly ntnp? Even perhaps staying away from the page and everything tic? Just to give yourself a mental break and to gather back strength to tic again... I'm sorry if I'm upsetting you, I really don't mean to (I know I got upset when people told me to stop ttc and nntp for a while) but I felt such a relief when I finally did and it was soon nice not stressing about it for once, and look what happened! I think the trick is to honestly give up of a bit though, and not what I did the first cycle of not really trying, which was to not try but at the same time I was fully expecting to get pregnant because I wasn't trying, so the pressure was still there, if that makes sense? And then once you feel a bit better about things, come back to the temping, or opks, or anything you'd like...

Sending you hugs, and hoping your sticky baby comes and finds you soon! xxxx

You wouldn't ever upset me. This was a ntnp month and I wasn't really around at all. I've been very laid back about things and still nothing, funny thing was with my miscarriage I was the same as normal and I conceived within 2 cycles. I'll try this way for a little longer then maybe In 3 months maybe try ntnp for 3 months and then TTC properly and rotate it that way. Problem being the only time I have ntnp I've never fallen pregnant except when I dtd with Erin every single day and that won't happen with 4 kids! :haha: and the reason i say maybe In 3 months cos hubby is stopping drinking for 3 months completely (he drinks average not loads) so want to make the best effort for that

And you never know I'll see how I feel is af comes I might want to ntnp anyway. Only issue is I like knowing where I'm at so I've found that causes me more stress. Like for instance I don't even know if and when I ovulated and it's annoying me lol xx

Ive not watched benefits from last night, but bloody hell it takes the micky doesn't it!
We both said after ds that was it but I cant stop thay feeling that we are not done yet, im 31 hun. Dd1 took 3 years, dd2 and dd both took 4 months so I was expecting a similar sort of time again.
Hubby hates how obsessive I become, so I hide my stash of tests as he doesn't understand, he thinks it will happen, but obviously it doesn't work like that! Xxx

tested again this morning because my temp went back up. But nothing on the test. SO Im done. 11 dpo. Starting the cramps, they are kida here and there but still there. Still no other symptoms then that.

Anymore testing?

I wasn't going too, but since I'm 12 do and nothing I tested. Nothing though.

Attachments

• 2015-05-21 07.21.10.jpg
    2015-05-21 07.21.10.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 2015-05-21 07.11.53.jpg
    2015-05-21 07.11.53.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members