Crazy

Layla

Reaction score
I know this is going to sound crazy but im going to test in the morning.

My temp didnt rise up untill i stopped charting, and i took my temp yesterday morning and it was still low..

But, i cant stop eating, im hungry all the time, i am weeing all the time, tired all the time and my mood swings are terrible! Plus, im all bunged up, i know it could be my hayfever, but tree pollen hasnt been reported yet as far as i know and i always got blocked up on all my prengancies.

I feel silly for even thinking that i might be, coz i know deep down i havent ovulated, but right now i cant think of any other reason for my symptoms (apart from teh block nose one)

So yeah, i will test in the morning, just to put my mind at rest i think

xx

Doesnt sound crazy to me, your charts can easily be wrong, Good luck! :hugs:

My nose is blocked and i keep sneezing!

Ohhhhhhh layla ... wonder what it will be????
xxx

ohhhhhhhhhh Layla!!!! Keep us posted! x

:hugs: Fingers Crossed for you !:hugs:

BFN, i kind of knew it would be, but i wanted to test to put my mind at rest

xx

at least now i can have a real break untill june and not have to worry coz i know that im defo not pregnant.

xx

yeah.

I better get the hats out till june now :rofl:

not that it will make a diffrence coz im not bloody ovulating anyway lol

xx

A little break to let your hair down should be what the doctor ordered Layla so I'm sure you will have a great time at the festival thing & good news to shortly follow x

yeah i cant wait now, just over 2 more months to go! :D

xx

:hugs: Enjoy yourself babe, really let your hair down and wishing you a speedy BFP when you start again!! x

I will have to put a stop to my eating now i know i havent got an excuse lol, i weighted myself thi smorning and i havent gained yet, so really going to try to stop bingeing

xx

All the best Layla, And have a fab time :)

Hope you get your BFP when you start trying again!
xxx

Dont even think about TTC in those 2 months. They say..."Things Happen When you least expect it"

Have a great Break

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->