Creamy cm?

Discussion in 'Not Trying, Not Preventing' started by Honeyblonde, Jun 2, 2013.

1. Honeyblonde

Honeyblonde Active Member

Hi all-

I am on CD 20, past ovulation now, and I am having creamy cm. no other symptoms but thinking this could possibly mean I'm PG? My boyfriend and I had sex during the fertile period, but we used VCF and I'm honking now that didn't do much.

2. kelseyjean

kelseyjean Well-Known Member

Im 20 and I am having weird cm lately too. Mine is a thick clear jelly-like dischargethat just started this morning and it is nothing like my ovulation dishcharge. I had unprotected sex 2 weeks ago. Yours sounds more like an ovulation, since it is after your normal cycle then I'm not sure.

3. Honeyblonde

KelseyJen thanks for sharing. My BF and I DTD on the 26th and 27th. We used protection (because I was fertile at this time). My CM changed from creamy to kind of sticky but today it was creamy and there was so much of it.

I just wonder because in my last pregnancy I had TONS of creamy CM. I know every pregnancy is different, but right now I'm just feeling confused.

4. morganwhite7

morganwhite7 AngelMommy~ Preggo w/ #2!

SO this is a sign of ovulation??

5. Honeyblonde

I believe having it after ovulation can be a sign of pregnancy, based on my own experience and other women. But generally when you have creamy CM, you are getting ready to O.

6. morganwhite7

morganwhite7 AngelMommy~ Preggo w/ #2!

Mee too, I remember.. I was pregnant last year and I do remember that now!! I am 3DPOish and IT'S BACK !!! I know it's normal for some people but I rarely notice creaminess. (still ew, sorry!!) Kinda scared me bc I thought maybe an infection or something, but def not bad enough i dont think. and no itch or smell so thats good. Fingers crossed.. ugh TWW SUCKS !!

7. Honeyblonde

The creamy CM isn't something you would automatically connect being PG with. I am with you, I don't really notice it myself. :dust: to you!

8. ssjad

ssjad Well-Known Member

I get it big time in early pregnancy. Good luck!

9. LesleyTTC2

LesleyTTC2 Member

I have been experiencing the same. I am on CD 34 and my average cycle is 30 and I have been having the white creamy discharge, constipation. My oldest DD is 9 so its been almost 10 years since last time i was pregnant so i dont remember really what my syptoms were lol any thoughts?

10. sausages

sausages Expecting #3 :)

I always get creamy cm after ovulation. :)

11. babysalazar1

babysalazar1 Well-Known Member

Not sure why or body do this to us lol but I also have had the creamy sticky cm I am 10 days past ovulation. I get it in the beging before ovulation but didn't this time and then walla I get it now after. Me and Oh did have sex 2 days before O so I am hopeful. wishing you luck