Creepy/freaking pregnancy facts

Here's an interesting factoid I recently learned in a child dev class:

Women/girls who are impregnated by teenage boys have boy babies about 86% of the time.
That is because, until a male reaches complete physical maturity (often as late as age 17-18), he typically does not produce viable X-sperm (girl-sperm), although he may have plenty of Y-sperm (boy-sperm).

Interesting idea, and now that I think about it, both of my kids (conceived while my ex and I were teens) were boys, and most of the other very young couples I knew also had boys.

I'm wondering if any research has been done on the opposite end of the spectrum: do old men tend to produce more girl-babies? Do their Y-sperm die out at some point, leaving only X-sperm?
I hope so, because my husband's 40 years old, and I want a girl!! :)

there has been research done and yes older men do tend to produce mainly girls!! my midwife told me as my husband is 40

just to add my friends except one have young partners and have had boys first and me and the only other friend with a older partner have both had girls first

i saw this on 'inside the human body' it's amazing, all of you ladies having girls have also got your grandchildren inside you how weird is that! xx

Well technically we only have half our grandchildren in us! lol.
I thought it was kinda creepy that I grew a little penis in me....WEIRD!!!

i'm loving having a penis! possibly the only time i'll ever have one :haha:

Now this is probably WAY TMI and I'm probably the only one that ever has thought this...but when I was pregnant with DS (and possibly this one...don't know the sex) and having sex with DH...I actually had TWO penis's in me!! GUARANTEED the only time that ever happens! (well to me anyway! lol).

:rofl: thats funny i have had two girls and am pregnant with my third girl so i never thought of that but i HAVE to tell my sister this when i see her again (she had a boy)

U girls r hilarious :rofl: its been a while since I've laughed like this

Oh god I never thought of it like that. ewwwww.... :rofl:

:rofl: I bet there's a few people sat behind their screens reading this thinking.. well not the first time i've had two penises in me but I better not say anything :rofl:

you ladies make me laugh :flower:

:rofl: I bet there's a few people sat behind their screens reading this thinking.. well not the first time i've had two penises in me but I better not say anything :rofl:

you ladies make me laugh :flower:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->