Cried all day!!

LouOscar01

Reaction score
I'm having such a rubbish day. I've just cried and cried and cried today. I just miss my little one so much and feel dreadful that I'll never get to know it better.

I'm trying to stay positive and look to the future but that will never bring my little one back.

I thought I was past the hours of tears but apparently not!!

:cry: :cry: :cry:

I'm in the same boat today. Yesterday was a pretty good day but I think I was just distracted. Today is the first day my husband isn't home so maybe that has to do with it too. I miss my little one so much too. I hope you feel better soon.

LouOscar you sweet thing. I am sorry you are hurting. I too am missing my sweet babies. Today marks 1 month since we found out that Avery had passed. I'm still praying for you and here if you ever need to talk. :hugs:

Hugs honey xxx
I know the feeling.
Hopefully soon ur good days outnumber the bad
Ur allowed miss ur babie(s)
They should hve been ours and here with us
But unfortunately they aren't
Giant hugs xxx

Thank you xx Continuing to have a rubbish time of it but that's probably not helped by the Clomid!!

Hormones play a role on sadness too def.
They magnify what u feel.
Yest I was fine.
Today I woke up like a bear.
Pretty sure its dipping hormones at least partly to blame
Hugs xx

:hugs: I had a really bad day yesterday too!! Cried before work for the first time in ages. Still thinking of you all.

Got my period yesterday so mixed emotions. Moving forward but brings back that I'm not pregnant anymore :cry:

Least we can TTC I guess xx

Aww MrsMax. Getting your period is really positive. It means you don't have uterine adhesions/ashermans syndrome from the procedure so no complications in that respect. I was relieved when I got my period (even though I induced it with PRovera). Are you going to try this month? I am...temperature taking has begun!! OPKs next week...back on to all of that jazz.... timed sex...lying down afterwards...etc

If my Clomid has worked this month then I should be ovulating around the 21st so I will be trying then. I had my ERPC on the 5th October.

Thanks Lou. We're still deciding. I don't want to waste time but I know I haven't really grieved yet I think I'm still in denial. Hubs is in the process of grieving and I don't want to rush it for either of us.

Yep Lou def TTC. Have opks left and I use ovia fertility all. Problem is with unexplained infertility history not holding out much hope but got to try...

I'm going to start ovulation tests today. Feeling very anxious. So desperate to get pregnant as soon as possible. Scared about not ovulating, scared about not getting pregnant....scared about getting pregnant!! Wish we had it carefree and easy!

Don't you just want to be one of those ladies who lays down and is pregnant with no complications?!?

Scared about not ovulating, scared about not getting pregnant....scared about getting pregnant!! Wish we had it carefree and easy!

^^^This

Good luck to those of you hoping to fall pregnant again soon :hugs:

Busy are you ready to TTC again or taking some time out to recover? Xx

Thanks for asking after me mrsmax

We are still waiting on the pathology report, but we've decided to wait a cycle or 2 (if everything comes back okay) before we try again. Secretly I keep waffling. I'm fearful of going through another loss.

Busy that makes total sense. Hope yyou get the answers you need. Xx

Lou any luck with opks? My app says to stasrt testing at the weekend... Eek!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->