Criminal Minds is back :)

Laura2919

Team Twilight!!
Reaction score
Criminal minds is back 7th October on Sky Living for those who like :)

I cant wait :)

Ohhh I love this show! What did you think of the 1st episode back?

whoops - just read - October 7... Sorry! Won't spoil anything for yoU!

I take it your in America TamaraC? lol.

Has it just started in America too? because apparently Sky Living are a few days/weeks after the states.

Yeah - I'm in Canada - so we've had 2 new episodes so far :)
Planning on watching number 2 tonight as it airs every Weds here- Hurray for PVR... Can't wait to talk to all you gals about it when it finally airs there!!

Its every Friday here :) Cant wait. This Friday :)

I LOVE IT! :D I record every episode thats on atm (twice sometimes 3x a day) so they're all from random series but I can't get enough :haha:

I like riding the lightening I think it was called. That was so moving, every time I watch it it does the same thing.

I've been very bold and have watched the 2 new episodes online!! Just couldn't wait to see them!!! It's so good!!! Reid has sexy new hair too :)

I am not a Reid fan, he's okay but certainly not my favorite character. I love Emily, Hotch, JJ, and Derek!

I for one am very happy with the new season because of the characters being restored. I will admit that I skipped over a lot of the unsub stuff in S7E2, it was just too much to watch!

Morgan is hot but the geeky guy gets my vote every time!!!

So what episode is everyone's favorite?

Favorites that come to my mind are 'Birthright', 'Demonology', 'Mosely Lane', & 'Risky Business'.

I don't have a particular favourite but I think the creepiest one has to have been the most recent one Ep2 of new series! I was so uncomfortable watching that!!

I missed a few of them but what happened to Reid? There were a load of flashbacks of him being kidnapped or something? I didn't see that episode at all, anyone can help out? It might have been a while ago. I only got into it within the last 6 months and have watched them in the wrong order...!

Reid was kidnapped by the unsub at the end of 'The Big Game' (Season 2 episode 14) and it continues to the 15th episode.

I wasn't too crazy about tonight's episode. I miss when the unsub wasn't revealed until later. And S7E3 was kind of like S2E17.

Thanks for filling me in! Yeah I like it when they don't reveal it too early. I've just got my mum into Criminal Minds too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->