• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Crotchless Knickers for Children!?!

PrettyUnable

Mum of DD, PAL with #2
Reaction score
I'm horrified by this!

My OH just sent me a link that he found and I can't believe it, it has literally made me speechless that these are available and for sale anywhere in the world.

https://bcove.me/84z229rn

SICK!
In the video they said about 25% of their market is to teens... well you still shouldn\t be selling crotchless panties to them!! "Here, go have sex and have fun! Never mind what every adult has ever told you!"

Silly question: why would anyone of any age wear crotchless underwear?
I tried to think of a practical purpose but can't really come up with one...

Silly question: why would anyone of any age wear crotchless underwear?
I tried to think of a practical purpose but can't really come up with one...

I've never worn them but have a friend who does for her boyfriend, I think its like a fetish/kinky thing.

I'm disgusted that anyone would even think about making/selling these for children! :sick:

I just can't believe it and at the end where it says they're a new store and figuring out what stock to sell... ummmm hello!!!! Not anything crotchless! :dohh:

Where is the common sense?

wow.. wtf.. even for "teens"... why? i mean.. don't get me wrong.. i'm under no impression that teens aren't having sex.. obviously they are.. but when you turn 18, you can buy those at a sex shop. they really don't have any place being sold elsewhere.. they are fetish wear..

Eek wrong wrong wrong :wacko:

Also how did your oh come across this link ;) :haha:
x

Omg, why would you even want to buy things like that for a child! xxx

before watching the video i though "perhaps it's a potty training aid, it surely can't be a sex thing?!" but yep... it really is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"