Crotchless Knickers for Children!?!

Also how did your oh come across this link ;) :haha:
x

:haha:

I'm happy to say that he found it on https://www.bitterwallet.com, he goes on there most days and sends me the most random stuff but this has been the worst I've seen, by far!

If she didn't want her child exposed to that kind of thing she shouldn't have explained about it with her right there saying they would fit a girl her age :wacko: surely it could have been brushed off, she's clearly going to ask questions now she's had to speak about it one camera.

I can't believe a general shop would even think its right to sell something like that for children. You do seem to get a lot of girls clothes, like jeans, that have things written across the bottom area which i think is bad enough but on no level at all could these pants be considered right. As a previous poster said, they shouldn't even be sold for teenager either - wait until they are 18 and can go in a sex shop!

Even for teens they shouldn't be selling them.. surely when they put them on the shelves they thought it was wrong.. what on earth were they thinking :|

Primark once sold girls knickers with a cute cat on saying stroke my pussy...!

Don't think they were in there that long!

omg i hate them i cant even face adult ones they are mingin :-/ OH must have a thing for um though lol hes bought me them in the past lol needless to say ive never worn them

wtf are they doing selling these for kids dnt really know what to saw :-/

Just wrong. I'd rather die then let my child wear anything like that, wouldn't even wear them myself. Who thinks these things up. Sick ppl x

before watching the video i though "perhaps it's a potty training aid, it surely can't be a sex thing?!" but yep... it really is.

I thought this as well.

That's just...weird :nope:

Primark once sold girls knickers with a cute cat on saying stroke my pussy...!

Don't think they were in there that long!

:shock:

What is society trying to do to our little girls??? :growlmad:

I know Asda had some High School Musical ones that said 'Dive In' on them :/ and Primark had some with a picture of a cherry and 'lick my cherry' next to it :nope: Don't people think while designing the product :wacko:

its disgusting, i wouldnt wear them never mind my little girl!

a little OT but the word panties makes me shudder

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->