Crying - how long makes me evil?

tinyme77

Reaction score
I took my fed and changed baby for a walk in the village. 15 minutes from home (halfway) he starts to cry. I know it is because he is hungry so if i pick him up he will just search for milk and not be comforted without it.
Am i an evil mother for letting him cry all the way home? i just wanted to get him somewhere where i could feed him. Is 10/15 minutes too long?

i feel as if everyone is looking at me and thinking i'm evil.

no not at all hunny, ive done the same thing myself. Dont worry xxx

Thanks. I'm new to this and have no idea what i'm doing so it is great to get some reassurance.

I know what you mean! It's happened to us a few times, i dont relax in public so i knew she would get even more stressed trying to get milk when i wasnt relaxed when i could just get home and she would get a good feed.
You did nothing wrong hun! xxx

Alex usually cries when im on a bus home after a long day, theres nothing i can to console him so i just have to leave him to it untill we get home. Its not really practical to lift him out on the bus so theres not much i can do.

Yeah I've had the bus scenario, it's a 10min journey from home then a 5min walk from the stop so there's not point attempting a feed on the bus. I also have been caught out in the queue at the post office. The shops are a 10min walk from home so I've let him cry in the post office and then the journey home because there's nowhere on the precinct to feed him and again it seems stupid when we're so close to home.

I have done that before aswell hun... x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->