• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CSA

Unicus

Reaction score
i'm not a single mum really as i do have a partner but my daughter is from a past relationship. OH is currently out of work and looking so we are claiming benefits at the moment. its not much but it gets us by for the time being (we are waiting to hear back from a job that is looking promising so fingers crossed!! :D). anyway, my ex has stopped giving my money for our 7 year old daughter. I was just wondering if i contact the CSA and they deal with it would I get the money of would they stop some of our benefits? i'm hoping we wont have to claim for much longer but if the worst come to the worst would i be better off trying to come to some sort of arrangement with my ex or shall i call CSA? any advice would be great x

you get to keep the first £20 a week of any money the CSA gets from the father, anything over that is taken off your benefits. Though I have no idea if the rules are different if you have a partner though the father should be supporting his child regardless!

Yeps, you only get to keep the first £20!
And im not too sure... but if you do come up with a private arrangement and the CSA find out, your benefits may be stopped... I cant remember how accurate that is, but im sure someone told me it at some point!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->