• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Cuddly Baby?

KX

Reaction score
Anytime I try and cuddle Rebecca she pulls away or grabs my hair or face.

Is anyone else's LO not a "cuddly baby" or is it just my monster? :cry:

:lol:

Jack isn't a 'cuddly' baby either
If i have hold of him he will try his hardest to get away

Don't worry about it hun, they always need cudlles off mum eventually

Ella didn't used to be, she was the same as Rebecca. Though lately she's got really affectionate, if you lie on the floor she comes and gives you a 'kiss' (though with an open dribbly mouth and snotty nose it's not that pleasant :lol: ) I think it's an age thing, she's just gotten to the stage where she understands about cuddles and things.

Kais really cuddly some days he can be a bit much :oops: i feel terrible for sayin that!
My neice though shes terrible wont cuddle anyone ever!
Oh is really cuddly so i think thats where Kai got it from!
x

We have two cats/kittens they aren't lap cats.

Is this the same thing?

LOL!!!

ImTheDaddy said:
We have two cats/kittens they aren't lap cats.

Is this the same thing?

LOL!!!

Somebody is on top form today :roll:

Colby is the same, shes more interested in scrathing, nipping, pulling your hair out or trying to bite you

its not fair when she was just born all she done was snuggle in and fall asleep now ive got no chance of a cuddle :lol:

chloe used 2 hate cuddles etc but recently(since callum was born!!) she kisses anyone and everything lol

I think its a stage thing KX, Charlie is a couple of days younger, and she is the same, she will give dribbly kisses occasionally.
I cant wait til shes cuddly!

thanx ladies, I was beginning to get an inferiority complex :cry: :lol:

Rubie's not cudly either, she wont sit or lie with me, wont let me cuddle her or kiss her. She just tries to get away all the time :(

Ella never used to be cuddly, but more recently she is, she gives hugs and kisses when we ask for them! then some days she isnt cuddly atall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"