Cup

Dona

Reaction score
Any tips on getting your LO is drink from a sippy cup xx

We've tried 2 no spill ones and Violet wasn't interested in them at all really.. She'd put them up to her mouth and just chew on them.

Since having her high chair and starting BLW, we've given her a free flow one and give it to her when she has food. She knows exactly what to do with it and will drink from it herself no probs, the complete opposite to before. It's like she's been doing it for months!

I letting Ellis "play" with his for a while now as well as using it at mealtimes so he can practice picking it up. At first he choked as the flow was alot more that his bottles but he has mastered it now!!

Freya has a doidy cup and ends up chucking water everywhere! If I help her she can do it as she knows what it is for but can't quite tip it up herself in a controlled way, ends up jerking and throwing it, lol. She is the same with a sippy cup. So no help there, lol, we are stuck too!

took rhys months and months, i just put it on the highchair in front of him every meal time so he's familiar, he eventually at 8 1/2 months picked it up and drank from it. its just free flowing tommee tippee sippy cup. the swallowing mouth fulls helps with speech etc so if you can get them to drink free flowing its better but it really doesnt matter.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->