Cupid, make my valentine a BFP! February Testers Unite! 56 and counting!

Ovulation testing like OPKs? For me, absolutely because I ovulate a different day every cycle it seems. And I buy bulk packs of Wondfos through amazon so it's not too expensive.

If you mean ovulation testing like through blood tests and scans, I have done that on two cycles but my insurance paid for it so it really doesn't cost much, and was still worth it just to get that confirmation.

I don't know what's going on with me. Maybe I didn't ovulate after all. No AF yet and supposedly 13dpo and neg PG tests.

I'm sorry, I'm mostly here to vent to someone who understands... This appears you! I'm on cd43, supposedly 27dpo, and all bfn... Even on a blood test Saturday, per my husband's insistence.

I got the negative blood results this morning. Right after, a friend came into my office with her two-month-old that I could nearly squish to death b/c he's so damn cute. Then she accidentally blurted out that friends of ours who started trying for the second a few months after we started ttc is pregnant again. I'm honestly super happy for them... But it's a 90% happy, 10% jealous since I got my concrete negative today :-/ I know I'll snap out of it, and it'll be 100% by tomorrow. Just a little disappointing.

But there's still time for you at 13dpo! I'm crossing my fingers and toes that you get your AMAZING news in the next few days :)

Congratulations to all the bfps! This looks like it was a very lucky month :)

Thank you so much girls! I can't believe it! I think I was actually 9dpo yesterday and 10dpo today. The line is darker but I was hoping it would be more darker... But it's ok :) Going to buy some more tests today.

I agree that symptom spotting is a waste of time but I am a really bad symptom spotter lol and google everything, I guess it passes the time. I feel completely normal right now, maybe a bit of a sore throat. With my son I didn't really have 'pregnancy symptoms' til like 5-6 wks. But everyone is different :)

Wnt2beAMom get a FRER! so glad you are not having anymore spotting!

Beautiful lines, congratulations! You give those of us who didn't get lucky this month hope :hugs: Thank you for sharing your good news and pics! Crossing my fingers that you have a wonderful 9 months and healthy bundle of joy.

Hi ladies, so after getting my CD21 bloodwork done and having very low prog levels, I wasnt going to test, AF was supposed to show about 2 days ago...and heres why she didnt show...

Congratulations!!!!

Thanks Kate, I hope you get answers soon too. :hugs:
How do you know you ovulated?
I had a very positive opk, but maybe I didn't actually release an egg? This will be my first cycle since having my son 2 years ago....We just night weaned to bring back fertility...I feel like my body is revving up to ovulate again though. Cm is watery...

So for you ladies that did ovulation testing??? Was it really worth the money?

Absolutely! I'd been trying for 5 months and assumed I was o'ing on cd14 like I used to before I had DS. This was the first month I persisted with the opks and I actually o'd cd18 or 19!! So this was the first month we persisted with bding until then and this was the first month I got my bfp!

Edit to say I also had a blood test to confirm ovulation which was great piece of mind (it's free here in Aus)

Thanks Kate, I hope you get answers soon too. :hugs:
How do you know you ovulated?
I had a very positive opk, but maybe I didn't actually release an egg? This will be my first cycle since having my son 2 years ago....We just night weaned to bring back fertility...I feel like my body is revving up to ovulate again though. Cm is watery...

I think you probably ovulated. I've read that women who get their period back after baby early (like me) will usually have a few cycles where they don't ovulate but women who don't get their period back til after 1 or 1 and a half years and after weaning or part weaning will usually ovulate straight away. You may have a short LP for a little bit though while your cycles are sorting themselves out? Having fertile cm is a really great sign things are getting back to normal. I would keep bding every time you get the fertile cm. But of course I am hoping you have fallen pg and it's just not showing up on tests yet :hugs::hugs:

Well ladies just want to congratulate all the ladies who Cupid brought a BFP this month. You all again blew the 20% stat away.Hope those who are still waiting get lucky in March! Sorry I wasn't as attentive this month with the tracking but was happy to see so many BFPs!

Sorry I haven't been on much lately I've been watching a giraffe.... 😵 she was supposed to be in labor but after 9 days of watching and still no cute lil fuzzy giraffe baby.. I give up. Anyway. I tested on Monday at 12 dpo. Negative. Then I tested again this morning. Well this mornings test had a dye run but in that dye run was a second line. My daughter who is 14 keeps trying to tell me she just knows I'm pregnant even though we haven't told her we are trying. I text a picture to my best friend and she says out of all the tests she's examined for me, this one actually has a second line. Out of the other few that had dye runs the dye used to skip over the test line but this one didn't. I am keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for the best till I get another test but I'm calling it a negative for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->