Cupid, make my valentine a BFP! February Testers Unite! 56 and counting!

Tested today at 11dpo and not sure if i saw the slightest hint of a line?!

Attachments

• IMG_4839.jpg
    IMG_4839.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 27
I thought id update in case its helpful to anyone else Who may be going through the same thing as I am. Sunday I had an hCG blood draw and the level was 8. I had another draw Thursday (yesterday) and the level was 206. This is a new pregnancy after an ectopic pregnancy on January 20. So they are monitoring my HCG levels to make sure they go up as they should and I will get a sonogram when they reach 3000 to make sure the embryo implanted in my uterus properly. I've had severe back pain on my right side since Sunday and some slight pain in my abdomen on my right side which is where my ectopic was so as you can imagine I am terrified to see what will happen. But they did bring me in for a sono today and didn't find anything good or bad because it's so early in the pregnancy.

Today's test :happydance:

glovities good luck hun, I'm so sorry to hear what you've been through and I hope this is your sticky babe <3

CONGRATS Emma :happydance:

Mom15 I'm so sorry you have experienced a CP, I hope you get your sticky babe next month xx

Hopfl4bbynbr4 good luck! when do you think you'll test??!!

Attachments

• thumbnail_20170225_093452.jpg
    thumbnail_20170225_093452.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 18
Thank you so much girls! I can't believe it! I think I was actually 9dpo yesterday and 10dpo today. The line is darker but I was hoping it would be more darker... But it's ok :) Going to buy some more tests today.

I agree that symptom spotting is a waste of time but I am a really bad symptom spotter lol and google everything, I guess it passes the time. I feel completely normal right now, maybe a bit of a sore throat. With my son I didn't really have 'pregnancy symptoms' til like 5-6 wks. But everyone is different :)

Wnt2beAMom get a FRER! so glad you are not having anymore spotting!

Congrats hun I knew this was going to be your month woohooo how exciting for you!! I hope you have a h&h 9 months xxx

Wow, so many BFPs, congratz ladies. Valentines babies here we come :) I would just like to add something for the ladies who sympton spot. I am on CD33 and both bloodtest and Clearblu tests say I am about 2 weeks, however I still dont have any symtoms except for some abdominal pain at times. So dont count yourself out if you dont have any symptons. :)

Congrats hun I knew this was going to be your month woohooo how exciting for you!! I hope you have a h&h 9 months xxx

Thank you Kirstie <3 I think day weaning DS did the trick :) I'm a bit scared to increase his feeds now but I may just relax a bit more about it. He hit his head today so I fed him to calm him down.

Congratulations everyone.. line today at 12dpo..

Attachments

• IMG_4845.jpg
    IMG_4845.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 18

Thank you Kirstie <3 I think day weaning DS did the trick :) I'm a bit scared to increase his feeds now but I may just relax a bit more about it. He hit his head today so I fed him to calm him down.

Im sure it wwill be fine hun. Just try to relax and enjoy this amazing miracle of life! Such a beautiful thing the creation of life and being pregnant!
Hubby and I were talking tonight as we had kind of decided we weren't going to try anymore and he was concidering the snip but then I expressed how much I want a daughter after the 3 boys and I know it is a 50/50 chance it can go either way I still want to try and if we got a boy then we are still just as lucky to have a healthy child but I long for a daughter so much so I think we have decided to wait about four month to try and then once I have lost a bit of weight and then the due dates go by that I had with the boys we will be on the wagon again lol. I wish you the best of luck with the pregnancy hun are you going to find out what you are having? I will still be stalking to see what you have and your arrival of your little one :)

Congrats Emma and Glo! H&h 9 month to you both!

Meg I'll probably test again on Monday at 12dpo. I ended up testing yesterday anyway which was mid day on a 4hr hold. Obviously bfn lol so I won't test again till Monday. I have no tests in the house so I can't be tempted anymore lol I have no symptoms at all other than being tired but I have insomnia anyway so I'm always tired so I can't really claim that as a symptom.

10dpo today and my boob's are slightly getting sore but nothing like normal which is still weird to me. I have been eating all day which I usually only eat once a day and a small portion but that's probably Bc dh is home and he eats all day everyday and never gains any weight &#128547; I'll wait till Monday to test if I make it that far. Cp is med and starting to get firm and still closes tight. The firmness is unusual too Bc it's usually high and soft till the day before af. I usually have a 15-18 day lp so with me being 10dpo that's very unusual for me..... We will see..

Im sure it wwill be fine hun. Just try to relax and enjoy this amazing miracle of life! Such a beautiful thing the creation of life and being pregnant!
Hubby and I were talking tonight as we had kind of decided we weren't going to try anymore and he was concidering the snip but then I expressed how much I want a daughter after the 3 boys and I know it is a 50/50 chance it can go either way I still want to try and if we got a boy then we are still just as lucky to have a healthy child but I long for a daughter so much so I think we have decided to wait about four month to try and then once I have lost a bit of weight and then the due dates go by that I had with the boys we will be on the wagon again lol. I wish you the best of luck with the pregnancy hun are you going to find out what you are having? I will still be stalking to see what you have and your arrival of your little one :)
I'm glad he decided to try again :) I totally understand, I'm kinda hoping this one will be another boy so he'll agree to try again for a girl lol. Otherwise I am worried he will decide 2 is enough if we have one of each and I definitely want more than 2! We will find out what we're having as we're too impatient and have a hard time deciding on a name haha.
I think we are kinda same situation as your first 2 boys? This one conceived around the same time exactly 2yrs ago as DS, so their bdays will only be 1-2 wks apart. Oops!
Can't wait to see your bfp announcement in a few months! xx

Congrats Emma and Glo! H&h 9 month to you both!

Meg I'll probably test again on Monday at 12dpo. I ended up testing yesterday anyway which was mid day on a 4hr hold. Obviously bfn lol so I won't test again till Monday. I have no tests in the house so I can't be tempted anymore lol I have no symptoms at all other than being tired but I have insomnia anyway so I'm always tired so I can't really claim that as a symptom.

10dpo today and my boob's are slightly getting sore but nothing like normal which is still weird to me. I have been eating all day which I usually only eat once a day and a small portion but that's probably Bc dh is home and he eats all day everyday and never gains any weight &#128547; I'll wait till Monday to test if I make it that far. Cp is med and starting to get firm and still closes tight. The firmness is unusual too Bc it's usually high and soft till the day before af. I usually have a 15-18 day lp so with me being 10dpo that's very unusual for me..... We will see..

Good luck hun, I actually had DH hide all my tests because I just can't help myself. The only reason I tested on 9/10dpo was I had bought one and left it on the bookcase. All my other tests were hidden :haha:

Look up Black Cohosh! And maybe this. Lots of success stories for cassava. https://foreverblessedtwins.com/products-page/. I'm not trying again till April.

I don't know what's going on with me. Maybe I didn't ovulate after all. No AF yet and supposedly 13dpo and neg PG tests.

Lol! Meg. That's why I only had one in the house so I wouldn't spend a ton on pt's this month and keep taking them all just to have to buy more. I will eventually get some ic's soon if it didn't happen this time. I did go out and get a cheap one today for in the morning though. If I see anything on that one then I'll go buy more lol

So for you ladies that did ovulation testing??? Was it really worth the money?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->