Cuppa anyone?

Scoobys mummy

Reaction score
Kettles on, what can I get you?

Mine is: tetley tea,milk,one sugar.

Small milky bar and 2 ginger nuts!

Yours?

Decaff tea, milky with 1 large sugar please :)

Cx

Mines also tetley tea, milk, but 2 sweeteners :thumbup:

Was actually just about to put the kettle on myself! But as you're offering.. :winkwink:

Hmm no treats for me as I'm meant to be on a diet and I just got back from my parents house - where we all had a lovely Indian takeaway :blush: :dohh:

xx

PG tips please, dash of milk (like mine fairly strong) and 2 sugars please! :) Wouldn't mind a few rich tea biscuits either :thumbup:

Oh I can't physically drink tea without something with it. It's impossible! :growlmad: that's why I'm huge lol!

I'll have mine with quite a lot of milk and a Flake :haha:

Would kill for one right now!

Don't laugh...

I have it VERY milky... I have about 8 sweetners (Big mug) and I have a straw... x

I really want a cup of tea now after reading this! I have tetley, nice and strong so just a dash of milk and no sugar. Rich tea biccies to dip in too, even though I probably shouldnt. :/ xxx

Ceejay do you really use a straw, lol. xxx :hugs:

Don't laugh...

I have it VERY milky... I have about 8 sweetners (Big mug) and I have a straw... x

Ummmmm isn't that a milkshake lol! A straw? Really

:( Haha. No, I like it with a straw :p I even have JD and coke with a straw.. I dont know why. Have since I was little.. used to have tea with grandparents and they used to let me have one! Thought I was so amazing with a straw in my tea at 5.. Then I got laughed at last year when someone saw me :( i didnt realise it was weird! x

Don't laugh...

Ummmmm isn't that a milkshake lol! A straw? Really

:( Haha. No, I like it with a straw :p I even have JD and coke with a straw.. I dont know why. Have since I was little.. used to have tea with grandparents and they used to let me have one! Thought I was so amazing with a straw in my tea at 5.. Then I got laughed at last year when someone saw me :( i didnt realise it was weird! x

Awh that is so cute lol :)

In my pregnancy craving at the moment it's a milky coffee three sugars in my tall fat me to you mummy mug.

Pre preg was two tea bags, three sugars and very little milk ;).

I don't have bickies just a brew and possibly toast or crumpets :)!

oh man now I want a coffee!! great wellllllllll done ;) hahahaha. Coffee and me before a meant to be an early bed isn't good. Well done @scoobysmummy :haha:.. ;)! x

Mines PG TIPS!!! 'there the best' milky and sweet!!!! no biscuits or anything with it.

ceejay: i use to have milky sweet tea in a BOTTLE as a child up until the age of 5, but i can safely say i do have my tea in a mug now! lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->