Cure for trapped wind

Angelcake2013

Reaction score
I only found out I was pregnant a few days ago, but I've been getting trapped wind everyday. My mum said she had awful trapped wind, indigestion and bloating when she was pregnant with me, that she just coped with it and that I'm being a baby. But it was so bad this afternoon that I'm hoping someone has a solution or tips or pretty much anything right now

Warm/boiled water with sugar in it. Seriously! Haha.

xxx

Warm/boiled water with sugar in it. Seriously! Haha.

xxx

I have to try this. I have such horrible trapped wind this time that I'm in almost constant pain. Having had multiple m/c's this can be really frightening. Prune juice isn't working all the time either. Sometimes it just gives me the gurgles. So sick of this!

For me, lying on my left side is the absolute worst. When I'm pregnant lying on my left side is excrutiatingly painful. :(

Not pregnant but saw this on main screen. I have bad issues and find laying on left side with head on husbands stomach while he rubs my lower back helps alot! Have heard bay leaf in hot water. Please double check if safe for pregnant women though!

I have been suffering with this and painful bloating. I have been drinking peppermint tea and it works great altho be prepared for the wind to come out uncontollably and not in a burp either lol!
I leave the tea bag in the cup to make sure u get all the goodness out of the tea bag x

Oooo peppermint tea, I need to try this! I was soooo full of gas yesterday (tmi) that I was just miserable. DH is at the store as we speak picking this up for me. I also read in another thread that peppermint oil under the nose can help with nausea, so maybe this will also help with that??

Peppermint tea has become my drink of choice now! It's helped with the trapped wind so much, not sure fiancé is enjoying the effects though haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->