Curious if this helps to get pregnant? or coincidental..

pinkpassion

3dd/5inHeaven/familycomplete
Reaction score
So, My best friend who had been trying for over a year got pregnant 3 months ago and told me to try her "regimen" that she had tried for the first time and it worked for her. She was told by one of her friends who had tried it and gotten pregnant after the first time trying it.. so I gave it a whirl and bam- pregnant.. now I told a friend who had been trying over 2 years and she tried it at CD1 10 days after my CD1 so essentially we were almost trying it together and wouldn't you know she is pregnant now too!! Tell me if this is just coincidence?? According to the directions it has to be started at CD1 and followed exactly!! But it seemed to work for all of us!! How is that even possible?? Is it worth it to share the routine?

ok,
For the entire cycle:
Drink 1 cup of green tea TWICE daily
With your water add lemon always (and drink lots of it daily)
Take 1 melatonin (3mg) with l-theanin (200mg) at bedtime
eat lots of fruits and veggies ( I made a smoothie daily that consisted of 1 cup strawberries, 1 cup peaches, 1 cup blueberries and 1 handful of spinach- all of the fruit I used I bought frozen from walmart, they say no sugar added, then I added 1 cup greek yogurt and 1 cup orange juice, and 1 fresh banana) I drank that daily and ate broccoli cauliflower carrots and celery (2 peices of each daily because I don't like this stuff)
daily prenatal with DHA

From CD1 to Ovulation:
1 tablespoon of fresh ground flaxseed ( I bought it whole and bought a coffee grinder and ground it fresh daily- I put it in my smoothie daily and never tasted it :))
BD every other day (starting when spotting after period) and lay with bum on pillow for 30+ minutes (some nights sleep with it in) HOWEVER the thing that was new was this: DO 15 KEGELS immediately after placing hips on pillow with feet elevated (I flipped around and rested feet on headboard with pillow under bum and did my 15 kegels then just layed there)
When a positive OPK BD every night for a week (7 days), then can continue every other night but we just stopped because we were so exhausted..
I used preseed for the 7 days after positive opk and I used the recommended amount of 3g (normally I used only 1g because I think 3g is too much, but I wanted to follow this plan exactly, so I put it in 10 minutes before BD'ing and it seemed to be soaked in for BD
After ovulation:
increase fresh ground flaxseed to 2 tablespoons once daily in smoothie!

So now I will explain why I was told to do these, whether it is all true I have no idea..
so the green tea and lemon water are supposed to help clean you out and rid you of any bad chemicals and give you antioxidants..
the Melatonin is to help you sleep well and the l-theanin is a natural relaxer and helps reduce stress!
The fruits and veggies help with GI tract and help with adding fiber to your diet
The flaxseed helps to increase fertility and ovulation, the increase after ovulation increases progesterone and creates a better lining for the uterus!

I am very curious to know if this will help with anyone else!! Please let me know if it helps!! Now it could just be a coincidence but I just find it really strange!! :)

I just started my cycle today . I started the smoothie yesterday & had one today . I dont have fresh flaxseed idk where to get that but i have the flaxseed pills does that count ?? I got carrots . Ive been drinking green tea citrus before this but its made by that ice tea company does that still count or does it need to be the actual green tea & lemon ??

you can get fresh flaxseed at any health food store, and grind it yourself! I was told not to do the flaxseed oil tablets!
The green tea needs to be without anything added, I bought the brand Salada! And the lemon water is literally just water and squeeze a slice of lemon in it :) Hope that helps! Good luck, keep me updated!

ok & where did you get the melatonin (3mg) & l-theanin (200mg) from ??

I'll try this if I don't get pregnant this month. Sounds interesting :)

Everything looks good except I'd leave out the melatonin. I've read that it can hinder ovulation. But then I also read that it can help. I'm not going to use it to be safe.

well I ovulated exactly on time while taking it the first 14 days of my cycle, and just found out possibly ovulated from both ovaries ;).. so I don't think that's true, at least not for me! I don't know if this is fool proof but just would like to know if it was coincidental for all four of us or if it has something to it.. the melatonin can be bought at any store Im sure, I just got mine at walmart in the vitamin section!

I am excited to see if this works for anybody. My cycle already started this month so I will maybe try next month if nothing happens with this one. The only thing is I hate green tea, but I am willing to try!

Same here im leaving out the pills .
Everything looks good except I'd leave out the melatonin. I've read that it can hinder ovulation. But then I also read that it can help. I'm not going to use it to be safe.

im just gonna try without the pills and if no BFP then ill add them both in and see .
well I ovulated exactly on time while taking it the first 14 days of my cycle, and just found out possibly ovulated from both ovaries ;).. so I don't think that's true, at least not for me! I don't know if this is fool proof but just would like to know if it was coincidental for all four of us or if it has something to it.. the melatonin can be bought at any store Im sure, I just got mine at walmart in the vitamin section!

I will be stalking here to see if it actually works for anyone else :)

Then things you have to take can u buy in the uk as never heard of them and if u can I am interested in trying this!

I doubt this would work for me. DH has low morphology.

Mumnyto4boys, I would be interested to know the same thing x

Interesting how you all tried this and fell pinkpassion. I'm intrigued! If AF gets me again this time (I'll find out in a couple of days or so) I'm going to try this on the cycle after and see what happens :) .

It is really interesting , that's why I posted because I just couldn't believe it !!!!! I was like, no way!!!!!! So I am very very interested to see if it works for anyone else, but everyone has to follow it exactly and I was religious about it!! Especially the kegels part after BD'ing with bum on a pillow!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->