Curious if this helps to get pregnant? or coincidental..

I did the flaxseed back in June and did get pregnant! However I lost my baby at 8 weeks due to a bleed behind the babies sac...but I do plan on taking flax again and fingers crossed it works again.

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. Hope your sticky bean comes soon

I have been eating ground flaxseed every day.. one serving in my morning yogurt. Do I need to eat more than that? I have been drinking 2 cups of decaf green tea every day, too. Still trying to eat healthy, low carb diet and lose weight. We will see what happens! :)

I plan to give some of this stuff a whirl! I eat lots of fruit and veggies and drink lemon water anyway and am still taking my prenatals.. I probably will continue as I need to take a vitamin anyway. It won't be hard to add in some green tea, and I've read it helps with metabolism, too. I'm going to skip the pills though.. extra pills make me nervous if I WERE to get pregnant and with high blood pressure and those medications, I'm cautious of taking extra medications anyway, especially herbal-type things. Definitely crossing my fingers! We are waiting to have sex until after I see the doctor next week though.. I'm too afraid that it will cause some sort of problem, as silly as that may seem I'm already worried enough I'll never get pregnant again d/t PCOS. Eek! We shall see..

Still eating lots of fruit and veggies. Still drinking the lemon water. Still taking the prenatals. Still trying to lose weight. Trying to have sex regularly, and I try to lay flat awhile after (I usually aim for bedtime so I don't have to get up and walk around). Drinking 2 cups of decaf green tea daily. Eating a serving of ground flaxseed in my yogurt every morning. (At least 5/7!) Is one serving enough? Is the 2 cups of green tea enough? I just had my first AF since I had our little guy so we will see how this works! :)

Hey Ladies, did any of you have any success with this? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"