Curious if this helps to get pregnant? or coincidental..

The stuff you take all cycle, do you ladies think it would be worth while taking from ovulation the cycle before. I O'd a few days ago, didn't get a chance to dtd so wouldn't be getting a bfp anyway. Maybe I should start this now?

Idt it would hurt to start now if you knew FOR SURE you arent going to get your bfp .
The stuff you take all cycle, do you ladies think it would be worth while taking from ovulation the cycle before. I O'd a few days ago, didn't get a chance to dtd so wouldn't be getting a bfp anyway. Maybe I should start this now?

This sounds great! I agree the melatonin is very iffy. I used to take it a bunch until I googled and found out it can throw off your cycle and also if u take it while pregnant, it could have negative consequences.

so I did this, thought forsure I wasn't getting a bfp because only bd 1dpo, confirmed by temps. Got what I thought was a usual period, mine are normally light, so didn't test. Tested randomly a week ago because I had cramps, got a bfp, so had over two weeks of taking this while pregnant. Gutted. Hope it hasn't caused problems.

so I did this, thought forsure I wasn't getting a bfp because only bd 1dpo, confirmed by temps. Got what I thought was a usual period, mine are normally light, so didn't test. Tested randomly a week ago because I had cramps, got a bfp, so had over two weeks of taking this while pregnant. Gutted. Hope it hasn't caused problems.
Wow! Congratulations lola! :happydance: FX that all is well for you and your bean :flower: .

Anyone else tried this?? I am curious to know.

I am going to just try the physical stuff (BD schedule and the lying for 30 min after with kegels). Thanks for sharing! I hope it works!

So I'm going to try this if I don't get pregnant this cycle. My period is due on the 8th of June. If AF does show....am I suppose to start this after my period ends?

I went to Target today, and read the instructions for the Melatonia (sp?) vitamins, and it said "do not use if pregnant, expect to be pregnant, or breastfeeding" After reading that I put those back, got scared.

Perhaps a dumb question:blush: but Whats a kegel? I get the feeling its an American word so there is probably a british equivalent but from the description I cant figure out what it means.
thanks

Hi baby - not sure what the word would be but I did find this for you :) I hope it helps!!
https://oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/Kegel-exercise

Sounds interesting, keep posting ladies, I'd like to know how it works for you. Think I might try it next time.

For those who have tried it, can you let us know about the vitamins?? More info plz?

Perhaps a dumb question:blush: but Whats a kegel? I get the feeling its an American word so there is probably a british equivalent but from the description I cant figure out what it means.
thanks

Pelvic floor exercises. Basically squeezing the muscle you would squeeze to stop yourself peeing mid flow!

thanks

Pelvic floor exercises. Basically squeezing the muscle you would squeeze to stop yourself peeing mid flow!

Thanks that makes sense I was thinking what the hell can a person do 15 times with there backside un a pillow and their legs in the air LOL:dohh:

thanks

Thanks that makes sense I was thinking what the hell can a person do 15 times with there backside un a pillow and their legs in the air LOL:dohh:

Lol Babybug!!! I sometimes wonder myself at all the crazy things people can and do do TTC(myself included!!!).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->