Curious if this helps to get pregnant? or coincidental..

Sounds very interesting. Will give the physical side a go. Wonder if this theory actually works!! Good luck ladies!

:dust:

xx<3xx

Maybe stupid question, but decaf green tea, or is green tea naturally decaf anyway? I have a few different kinds at home and not all say decaf. Does it matter?

Maybe stupid question, but decaf green tea, or is green tea naturally decaf anyway? I have a few different kinds at home and not all say decaf. Does it matter?

Green tea is naturally caffeinated, so if you're concerned about caffeine intake, it's stick with decaf. I, personally, am not worried about the amount of caffeine in one cup of green tea per day!

((following)) I'd love to see what happens... FX'd for you ladies..I'm due to start this weekend, may have to check into some of this myself.

The same muscles that move during kegels are the same that move during orgasm that pulls sperm closer in.... but I think that's why you need to do them laying down with bum on a pillow and legs up!

Any reviews about the vitamins??? Are babies ok?

I feel like having sex that often is likely what is making people get BFPs and not so much the melatonin or fruit or flax or whatever...lol.

Oh my! I'm going to try this! Don't know if it will work for me as a PCOS person but no harm in trying right?

One question to Pinkpassion...sorry if it's dumb but what did you eat besides the fruit and veggies? Like do you have to be 100% healthy no junk at all?

Thanks

I also would love to hear from anyone else who's tried this??

The replies are limited, I am wondering if this is even real now.

Any updates? Looks like a few of the people who posted in here and said they were going to try this are now pregnant according to their signature. Any of you still see these updates? If so, could you let us know if you did this?

The only thing I tried from this was the keeping my hips propped on a pillow with my feet up and lying down for 20 minutes and doing kegels after BDing. Could be a total coincidence, but I did get pregnant! I also took omega 3s with DHA.

I am on cd1 today so will try this and let everyone know the outcome its worth a shot

I plan to give some of this stuff a whirl! I eat lots of fruit and veggies and drink lemon water anyway and am still taking my prenatals.. I probably will continue as I need to take a vitamin anyway. It won't be hard to add in some green tea, and I've read it helps with metabolism, too. I'm going to skip the pills though.. extra pills make me nervous if I WERE to get pregnant and with high blood pressure and those medications, I'm cautious of taking extra medications anyway, especially herbal-type things. Definitely crossing my fingers! We are waiting to have sex until after I see the doctor next week though.. I'm too afraid that it will cause some sort of problem, as silly as that may seem I'm already worried enough I'll never get pregnant again d/t PCOS. Eek! We shall see..

I read on ovufriend that green tea can prevent you from absorbing folic acid properly, so make sure you don't drink too much! Folic acid is the most important!

I'm only drinking 1-2 cups a day, but thank you for the heads up on that. That would be horrible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->