Curious...wasn't sure where to put this :x

Kaelyn

Reaction score
Hi everybody!:hugs:

The reason I'm posting this is because there is a chance I could be pg. The reason I say could be, is because I'm not sure if I'm overreacting and would like your input! :)

I've had late periods before, but for the past year, they've been pretty consistent. I didn't even think I could be pg until two or three days ago, and I realized my period is almost 2 weeks late. About a week or so ago, I thought I was pmsing heavily, bloating, eating a lot, etc etc. Except at the time I noticed (and didn't think anything of) the fact that I was extremely fatigued, to the point that I didn't want to get off the couch because I would get short winded. A lot of the symptoms went away around the time my period should have come, although I'm still fatigued, and my legs feel heavy and it's sort of hard to breathe sometimes. I'm not nearly as bloated as I was, and my breast aren't as sore as they were, although they're still pretty bigger than usual!
I've used one of those pregnancy calculators to get an estimated conception date, and it was a day that I was with my guy.

Am I crazy? Am I thinking too much of it? I'm going to tell my SO all of this tomorrow when I see him and get a hpt, but I had to post this because I haven't told anyone and it's been driving me crazy the past two days!
Thanks lol.

:hugs: Welcome to BnB Hun!

Um...TEST TEST TEST! If I was 2 weeks late I would go MAD....Test for sure....There is a great chance you could be preg. Good Luck...:hugs:

I would also say test hun. Thats the only way you will know for sure. If you are pregnant it will show up on a HPT.

Jesus I was a late week and I already suspected I was PG!!! Go test!

id have to agree and say test!!!! :D

Thanks guys! I'm going to get a test today or tomorrow. I'll post what happens :O!

Welcome and test asap! I waited because I thought there was no way I was pregnant until the DR informed me that I was :headspin:

I guess I am Mrs. Impatient I tested 4 days before AF was due, and was disappointed when it was negative. I then tested again the day before and this time it was positive. I just couldn't wait long enough to be late.

Good luck, lets us know how the test turns out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->