Currently 10dpo - who else is waiting with me?

msprincess

Reaction score
Soo, I was feeling really positive this month and kept telling myself that I wouldn't test until at least 12dpo. But yesterday at 9DPO I just couldn't resist and it wasn't with FMU (I know, I know, why did I even test). I always start off the tww with good intentions and crumble just before AF :dohh:
I currently have really sore bbs, really dry mouth and mega hungry like ALL the time.

Anyone else around 10dpo? xxx

Soo, I was feeling really positive this month and kept telling myself that I wouldn't test until at least 12dpo. But today I just couldn't resist and it wasn't with FMU (I know, I know, why did I even test). I always start off the tww with good intentions and crumble just before AF :dohh:
I currently have really sore bbs, really dry mouth and mega hungry like ALL the time.

Anyone else around 9DPO? xxx

it's still so early so please don't be down and count yourself out yet, you have plenty of time :hugs:, I'm only 5dpo and i dont want to test until the 23rd - i know i'm going to struggle waiting that long xx

I started testing at 6dpo so I’m worse than you! Still being positive. This is our month

Thank you ladies for the reassurance - it means alot. I only have one more hpt left at the moment so I am going to try my best to hold off testing until hopefully 12dpo which will be the 21st. Although I’m thinking who am I kidding and will prob and go buy some more ��
Have you got any symptoms? xx

I had really sore nipples for a few days after o and then it went to sore boobs. Now not too much just can totally feel the weight of my boobs extra when I take my bra off at the end of the day. I’ve been testing the last 4 days I think. Dumb I know. And I’ll probably go to the dollar store and get more before I even run out hahaha. I only have two left

I had really sore nipples for a few days after o and then it went to sore boobs. Now not too much just can totally feel the weight of my boobs extra when I take my bra off at the end of the day. I’ve been testing the last 4 days I think. Dumb I know. And I’ll probably go to the dollar store and get more before I even run out hahaha. I only have two left

Loll haha! Finally found a POAS addict like myself! I literally scream when I take my bra off that’s how much they are hurting. But only time will tell I guess. Hoping we all get our BFPs soon xxx

I'm a POAS addict and always tell myself I'll wait, and then I crumble, and I regret it. This cycle, I swore that for once, I'd finally hold out until 10dpo... and then I caved halfway through the day of 9dpo. :doh: I'm 11dpo now, still negative, chart looks like AF is on her way on time (maybe even a day early). And my symptoms have been nuts this cycle!

Anyway, sorry for the ramble. :hugs: You're among plenty of POAS addicts here!

Aw hon - remember you are not out until AF shows and hopefully she won't! I get so much hope when testing and then it's so disappointing seeing that bfn. I guess when the time is right it'll happen God willing.

Lots of babydust to you all xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->