Currently CD 3 and looking for a buddy!

chelsealynnb

Wife & mommy <3
Reaction score
Today I am CD3. Anybody near where I am in their cycle? Looking for a buddy!

Hi! Nice to meet you. How are you doing? Tell me about yourself!

TTC with pcos. Started my first round of clomid yesterday for 5 days then blood test day 21. How about you?

TTC after a chemical pregnancy in January. Using OPKs for the first time this month. Pretty excited to try them out

I have looked at them, but i'm not sure how the clomid affects the results.

Hi ladies! I am close to you at cd4 today. I'm TTC after a mmc in February. Using the clear blue fertility monitor this month as well as OPK's. Oh and I'm hoping to be brave enough to use conceive plus on ovulation day! Good luck lades-I hope this is your month for your BFP's :)

Hi Rednursie :flower: good luck to everyone! Have you used the OPKs before this month?

I'm also on cd3. For some reason it seems like my periods are getting lighter or shorter these past two months -only one heavy day. Maybe I'm just paying more attention to them coz I've never described my periods as "heavy" anyway.
But anyways. I've been TTC for 4+ years so you won't have to worry about me getting a bfp before you. I have cysts often (but not last cycle yay!) And a borderline short LP -11 days. Last month I started cutting waaaaay back on Dr Pepper and it seems to have increased my CM somewhat, and I feel better-hydrated. This cycle I have started a new multi vitamin, and next payday I aim to buy some higher powered B6 to work on my LP.
Been reading about meca for balancing hormones, and I will probably try that when I can afford it. My sister is giving me her leftover Preseed bottle as it worked for her and she doesn't need it for a while, so I will try that this cycle too.

My OH had carpal tunnel surgery at the end of July and just went back to work this week, so that's why I am waiting on that next payday when we get two checks again!!

Hi oneKnight :flower: That sounds like an emotional journey. I think it will be fun to post all of our symptoms, feelings etc since we are so close in our cycle days. I'm going to start using my OPKs on CD9. Trying not to get my hopes up too much with trying these.

Baby dust to everyone!

I'm thinking my period will be over tomorrow. It was very light and spotty today.

I'm on CD2 today of what seems like it's going to be a very heavy AF. Not looking forward to it. I so envy you girls who only have AF for like, 4 days! My last one lasted 8 or 9 days.

I'm TTC #4 with an extremely short luteal phase & a loooong cycle (last cycle was almost 40 days long). I am taking b6 daily & just started taking Vitex today! We've been seriously TTC since May-- that's when I started charting & noticed a really horrible pattern in my cycles. I called my obgyn the other day & she made me an appointment to talk about all my issues & what steps we can take to help my husband & I conceive. I'm thinking I have a thyroid problem or low progesterone. I just hope it's an easy fix!

I'm on CD2 today of what seems like it's going to be a very heavy AF. Not looking forward to it. I so envy you girls who only have AF for like, 4 days! My last one lasted 8 or 9 days.

I'm TTC #4 with an extremely short luteal phase & a loooong cycle (last cycle was almost 40 days long). I am taking b6 daily & just started taking Vitex today! We've been seriously TTC since May-- that's when I started charting & noticed a really horrible pattern in my cycles. I called my obgyn the other day & she made me an appointment to talk about all my issues & what steps we can take to help my husband & I conceive. I'm thinking I have a thyroid problem or low progesterone. I just hope it's an easy fix!

I feel you with the long cycles. My last cycle before this was 41 days. I was ecstatic that this one was only 32 days. Was it difficult for you to conceive your other children?

I feel you with the long cycles. My last cycle before this was 41 days. I was ecstatic that this one was only 32 days. Was it difficult for you to conceive your other children?

Not even a little. They were all conceived in one or two cycles. After my youngest was born (she is 16mos old), I had an IUD put it, got it removed in December 2011 & have had problems ever since. :(

Yeah, my first was conceived on the first try and my second son was conceived on the second cycle of trying with him. Now nothing! I haven't been on birth control but my cycles have been really messed up since my chemical pregnancy. Hopefully we have luck this cycle.

I conceived end of last year whilst on the pill.....We think I started a pack late or something. Either way it was the best thing ever as it made us realise just how much we wanted a baby. Sadly we lost our little bean at 13 weeks though :cry: We have been trying since with no joy. I am also using the clearblue fertility monitor this month, hoping it will help us along xx

I conceived end of last year whilst on the pill.....We think I started a pack late or something. Either way it was the best thing ever as it made us realise just how much we wanted a baby. Sadly we lost our little bean at 13 weeks though :cry: We have been trying since with no joy. I am also using the clearblue fertility monitor this month, hoping it will help us along xx

Hopefully with the help of the fertility monitor, this will be your month! Keep us updated on what the monitor says & good luck!

Thank you! I shall keep you updated. I used it last month but as expected didn't get a peak. Cd 6 today, if my body behaves I should get a peak in a week or so. Im going to use cheapie OPK's too though just in case. Gotta catch that eggy! xxx

Thank you! I shall keep you updated. I used it last month but as expected didn't get a peak. Cd 6 today, if my body behaves I should get a peak in a week or so. Im going to use cheapie OPK's too though just in case. Gotta catch that eggy! xxx

I'm CD5 today. I'm still spotting so as soon as I stop spotting (should be tomorrow) I'm going to start using my cheap OPKs.

I talked to an old friend at a birthday party today who said she had been trying to have a baby for three years. I asked if she had tried OPKs and she said she's been using them for years and not once have they showed that she ovulated at all :( I hope she has some success soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->