Currently CD 3 and looking for a buddy!

Can you use the ClearBlue Easy Fertility monitor as many times as you want?

Yes ma'am! It better be, especially for the price you pay for it. :wacko: The average price is around $130 but I got it on eBay for about $70. It says only one person can use it but you can reset it.

You just have to buy the test strips. I got a pack of 30 for $25 on Amazon. If you have a regular cycle then it should last you around a month. You would typically use 10 tests per cycle. If you are irregular a pack of 30 might last you two months.

Hmmm I might just have to try that after my cheapies run out if they don't work. Took another OPK last night, same as the past two nights. I expect it to start getting darker around CD12 (today is CD10) i'll go take a pic and upload it. I'm glad to see there is at least something on the test, even if it's not positive. Does that mean anything? lol

Hmmm I might just have to try that after my cheapies run out if they don't work. Took another OPK last night, same as the past two nights. I expect it to start getting darker around CD12 (today is CD10) i'll go take a pic and upload it. I'm glad to see there is at least something on the test, even if it's not positive. Does that mean anything? lol

I just really like the fact that it gives you not just your OD but five other days that you are highly fertile by detecting changes in LH; definitely increases the odds. I was just so impressed by the reviews.

I'm sure the OK will work out great too though because it will give you the perfect timing. I might try those after two or three months if I don't get the BFP right away :winkwink:

Oh and if it's getting darker doesn't that mean that your LH levels are increasing? I believe it means you are getting closer to OD. Not sure though, I've never used OK.

Okay, here are my ovulation tests in order from CD7 to CD9 :thumbup: is it good if they are this dark at this point in my cycle, or does it not matter how dark they are before you're getting ready to ovulate? Still very new to these OPKs...trying to figure them out! :wacko:

https://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk157/cfox01/IMG_4475.jpg

Okay, here are my ovulation tests in order from CD7 to CD9 :thumbup: is it good if they are this dark at this point in my cycle, or does it not matter how dark they are before you're getting ready to ovulate? Still very new to these OPKs...trying to figure them out! :wacko:

https://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk157/cfox01/IMG_4475.jpg
They usually get gradually darker before ovulation so I imagine on O day for you they will be a lot darker. They look right for the time in your cycle( I think!)

I am cd11 today & notice a change in my CM. also my second day of high readings on CBFM though line on cheap OPK very faint. I have a feeling I will ovulate tomorrow. Need to get some bd'ing in this evening as haven't managed any this cycle yet due to oh's work pattern this month. Good luck everyone xxx

Oh yeah!! I just took another OPK and the line is waaay darker! Still not positive but there is an increase! I hope I don't get a + until Sunday because I work third shift for the next three nights and will have no time to BD until then probably. Just excited to see things happening the way they should be with these OPKs :)

Here are my OPKs as of this morning :happydance: reeeeally hopeful this month! Just don't want to be dissapointed :wacko:

https://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk157/cfox01/CD7-11.jpg

Looking good chelsealynnb!

I'm on cd14 and monitor says high again today. Should be ovulating around Monday-Tuesday. DH and DTD last night and will stay busy the next few days ;-)

Baby dust to us all!!!! <3

CD12, took my first OPK this morning.
For anyone peeking at my charts, yesterday I switched from oral temps to vaginal temps, hence the rise. There should be a further temp rise when I actually O. I intended to switch at the beginning of my cycle, dunno why I didn't, stupid no reason really. But I figure as long as its several days before O I can still recognize a pattern, so all is not lost :)

Everyone sounds good! Just took another OPK and it's still neg (I'm CD12 so I was expecting it to be negative) I am expecting to O around Tues to Thursday :)

Hi ladies. Cd 13 for me today.I got a positive OPK yesterday and my clear blue fertility monitor showed a peak this morning so I think I ovulated today. Yeah! I hope the next 2 weeks pass quickly :)

Hi ladies. Cd 13 for me today.I got a positive OPK yesterday and my clear blue fertility monitor showed a peak this morning so I think I ovulated today. Yeah! I hope the next 2 weeks pass quickly :)

Great news!!! :dust: :dust:

Everyone sounds good! Just took another OPK and it's still neg (I'm CD12 so I was expecting it to be negative) I am expecting to O around Tues to Thursday :)
Me too, epxpect to O Wed or Th, unless my shift changes delay it a bit.
I got a line on my OPK, but not a positive one yet -as expected- but its the first time I've ever gotten two lines on a pee stick!! LOL

I got a line on my OPK, but not a positive one yet -as expected- but its the first time I've ever gotten two lines on a pee stick!! LOL

Cool, that means we will be on the same 2 week wait! Are you an early tester or do you hold out as long as you can?

Cool, that means we will be on the same 2 week wait! Are you an early tester or do you hold out as long as you can?

I hold out as long as I can. Peeing on a stick is 100% guaranteed to bring on AF for me --even at 3 days late, as soon as I test I get AF! Tests get expensive after a while, so I do make myself wait at least 3 days past when I think I'm due for it. Last month I was a day early so no such stresses - I was half asleep thinking "nooooooo these cramps CAN'T be AF, our timing was perfect!!" But, it was...this week I'm aiming to time it right again, and I'm trying Preseed, (coz I haven't seen EWCM in years)
Next cycle I'm taking B6 to try to not be early...I'm gonna beat the witch yet! LoL

CD12, took my first OPK this morning.
For anyone peeking at my charts, yesterday I switched from oral temps to vaginal temps, hence the rise. There should be a further temp rise when I actually O. I intended to switch at the beginning of my cycle, dunno why I didn't, stupid no reason really. But I figure as long as its several days before O I can still recognize a pattern, so all is not lost :)

I'm sure you will still see an increase. ;-)

I hold out as long as I can. Peeing on a stick is 100% guaranteed to bring on AF for me --even at 3 days late, as soon as I test I get AF! Tests get expensive after a while, so I do make myself wait at least 3 days past when I think I'm due for it. Last month I was a day early so no such stresses - I was half asleep thinking "nooooooo these cramps CAN'T be AF, our timing was perfect!!" But, it was...this week I'm aiming to time it right again, and I'm trying Preseed, (coz I haven't seen EWCM in years)
Next cycle I'm taking B6 to try to not be early...I'm gonna beat the witch yet! LoL

Man, I wish I could wait as long as you! I start testing about 7DPO because I get those Internet cheapies so I always have like 50 tests on hand at all times, lol. This month I'm going to wait until 9DPO then test once per day after that.

Man, I wish I could wait as long as you! I start testing about 7DPO because I get those Internet cheapies so I always have like 50 tests on hand at all times, lol. This month I'm going to wait until 9DPO then test once per day after that.
I swear, probably 20 times I've tested and gotten AF within hours, its almost funny when it happens that way. I got tired of it is all.

I don't feel as much need to test when I'm charting because I get that tell-tale temp dip the morning before.

I HAVE had 18 high temps that supposedly indicates pg one time, but got AF the next day and never had a pos test. Normally my LP is on the short side, which keeps my 2WW down. I hope if I ever do get pg that I get a really "pretty" looking chart to go with it :)

I wish I could temp, but with my schedule it's just not possible :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->