Curses! Ttc is making me nutty

rjsmam

Reaction score
I was staring at an opk in the kitchen the other night (better light) and step sons mum arrived suddenly (stealth approach me thinks).. am sure she saw what I was peering at – the LAST person I’d want to know we’re ttc :devil:

Yesterday I was sneakily looking at ff at work – and am sure a senior colleague saw my ‘ovulation calendar’ page… :blush:

And today…… someone just took great amusement to tell me my jumper is inside out – am sure it’s a product of faffing about with temps/ff too much instead of concentrating on the day ahead :shy:

This made me laugh and I def agree with you ttc sends us all over the edge,lol:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I can vouch for that i'm going potty especially now i'm temping. :hugs:

it's a nightmare! I have to catch a flight in an hour to attend some v important meetings... must pull self together. lol :haha:

While, I'm sitting here in my pajamas. It's 11 am, and I have done nothing productive. I have a million things to do and I'm being irresponsible in sitting here and chatting with you lovely ladies about ttc!

Too funny!

We haven't been trying long and I'm already ready to hide in the closet and roll my doodoo into little balls.

Anyway, good luck to you! :D

Too funny!

We haven't been trying long and I'm already ready to hide in the closet and roll my doodoo into little balls.

This is the best laugh of the day! Thank you for it. Yes, we are all a little insane! :haha:

I pitched up at the airport & tried to check in with my son’s passport . . .

Gawd somebody up there is having a laugh – I must have picked his up in error – I was sure I checked it :wacko: Luckily it’s an internal flight & they accepted my other photo id. I just hope they are not more strict at Gatwick on the way home & I get stuck here...

I pitched up at the airport & tried to check in with my son’s passport . . .

Gawd somebody up there is having a laugh – I must have picked his up in error – I was sure I checked it :wacko: Luckily it’s an internal flight & they accepted my other photo id. I just hope there are not more strict on the way home & I get stuck here

oh no how funny :haha::haha::haha:

Too funny!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

SuperAwsome you have made me laugh so much today, oh great end of the day!

I love your sense of humour ladies!

When I got into departures at the airport I went to the loo to give myself a silent slap for being such an eejit as I could’ve got turned away for the flight…. Stood there in the cubicle having a word with myself when I realised that the belt from my jacket was trailing in the loo.. nice :blush:

If I don’t’ get a bfp this cycle I want my sanity back… pronto

When I got into departures at the airport I went to the loo to give myself a silent slap for being such an eejit as I could’ve got turned away for the flight…. Stood there in the cubicle having a word with myself when I realised that the belt from my jacket was trailing in the loo.. nice :blush:

One of those days for you? :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Funny anechdotes though :haha:

yip, you'd think i was making today up!

gotta be all my bad luck at once surely... my dh always tells me i'm a scatterbrain.. i always deny it & say... no i'm unfortunate... but maybe he's right! :haha:

Too funny!

:haha::haha:

You're very far gone my friend. :rofl: Time to call it a day...but don't give it up!

I'm checking myself in right behind the both of you. LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->