Custom Bugaboo Fabrics....

xxxjacxxx

My Eggo is Preggo!
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get some made?

Ive e-mailed and e-mailed poshbugs but I am not getting an answer! I'm not the only one either!

I want a custom made fabric set for my Bug, but dont know where else I can try that has a good rep.

thanks in advance girls. x

Thats a shame about PoshBugs wonder what is going on there,my friend has a couple of sets off her and she is always saying how fab they are and great service.This was a while ago though.There were a few people on Ebay who did them other than poshbugs as I was looking a while back,didnt end up buying one though.x

The woman at Poshbugs is ace but when her kids are at home ie the hols - she's pretty hard to track down. I just got a new hood from her and it's beautiful but it took ages to come.

This is her email - probably the one you already have but just incase....

[email protected]

sarah at chunkle-munkle is amazing! definitely worth a try...
chunkle munkle
her fabrics are lush and i have had several bits from her that were really well made! would send her an email

sarah at chunkle-munkle is amazing! definitely worth a try...
chunkle munkle
her fabrics are lush and i have had several bits from her that were really well made! would send her an email
Ive e-mailed this company as she has just the fabric I am after!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

glad you got through to someone hun!

I used poshbugs but she was really late in sending it although fantastic quality...

off to look at chunkle munkle now hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->