custom wn

ThatGirl

Proud mummy to alfie
Reaction score
i'm wanting to get alfie some nappies, probably be off santa as he'll be three months at xmas
what do you think would be better
we are in a hard water area
i like pockets, fitteds and pos all in 2 not keen on aio and prefer velcro. but dont mind nippas and poppas what nappy would you suggest we try??
thanks hannah and alfie bump

I wouldnt spend in a custom WN till you know what works for you and your LOs shape / how much they wet. ....could be an expensive mistake..... I waiting till we'd been usind cloth for a while before jumping in :)

I am desperate for one but at Lisas advice have held back and will keep them both in my basket on WN until Missy is here and we know that they fit her and work for us....I'd be heartbroken if we got her a custom one and couldn't use it. Lis has already got us a very special bit of fluff that I will be keeping forever in her baby box and I'll cry like a baby if we can't use it for any reason!

xxx

It's soooo tempting I know but I'm glad I've waited. If you really want to go for it my advice would be to make it something you think other people might like in the event you need to see it or at least be prepared for it to be an expensive cloth ornament! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->