Cut Tied and Burned?

Cheyanne

Reaction score
Hello all. I'm 32 years old and had my tubes cut, tied and burned nearly 10 years ago, after my second child. I have never missed a period in my life...okay twice, but they have names. lol Today, I'm 11 days late, but have no symptoms of pregnancy. I'm so freaked out by horror stories of ectopic pregnancies that I gave in a bought a three pack of tests. These were my results. 1. negative 2. "T" instead of a "+" and 3. an upside down "T" The horizontal line (negative) appears if the test was done correctly and the vertical line appears to make a plus sign if you're pregnant. I only got half of the vertical line each time. It is blue and darker than the other line, but is very narrow, skinny if you will, like it was drawn in with a fine tip pen. Everyone has answers, but I'm not convinced. So, I called the manufacturer yesterday and this is what I was told. "If you get any part of the vertical line and it is blue, no matter how thin, this is a positive result." The thing is, she didn't even sound convinced. So, I took a blood test this afternoon and have to wait a couple of days for the results. Can anyone shine some light on this situation...PLEASE Thanks and God Bless

:hi: Welcome to BnB

I would maybe try a clear blue Digital.....It will say Preg. or Not Preg.

Did you take a picture of the other tests that you took that you could post on here for us to look at?

You know, I never thought of taking a picture. I just threw them away. I'm a nervous wreck!

They saying goes a line is a line, I can understand you may be confused if there is a line or not. Ive been there with evaps.

Good luck with the blood test and welcome to the forum :D

just wanted to say good luck! and welcome to the forum

Good luck hun, nope u get the result you want, and welcome to the forum.

cut tied and burned? lol sounds mid evil! lol You can miss periods with stress, weight loss and other outside factors. I wish you luck whatever way you want it to go.

Yeah, cut, tied and burned does sound like some third world punishment! lol My doc said, "Do you want me to burn the ends after I tie them?" I said, "I didn't know you could do that, but what the heck...set'em ablaze!" lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->