• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cute boys clothes - ebay frenzy!

Halle71

Pregnant with number 2!
Reaction score
So.... in an attempt to convince myself a little boy will be as cute a baby girl I have had a mad spending spree on eBay because there is nothing wintery in the shops yet. What do you think? I'm starting to come round to having a boy and her key worker at nursery has managed to pursuade my dd she wants a brother instead of a sister where we failed....

As you can see I like a stripe:happydance:

Attachments

• 3outfits.jpg
    3outfits.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 9
  • bottoms.jpg
    bottoms.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 7
  • all in one.jpg
    all in one.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 7
  • bundle.jpg
    bundle.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 6
  • snowsuit.jpg
    snowsuit.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 6
They're really cute! I like stripes too. Glad to hear you're coming around to it. I am too, just takes time. There are cute boy things out there, and tbh with the crap I've had to put up with from teenage girls lately, it's making me think another boy isn't such a bad thing after all. Happy shopping!! xo

Cute! Little boys are seriously so adorable, and there are TONS of great clothes for them :)

The snowsuit especially is adorable. Boys clothes can be just as cute as girls clothes if you know where to look and what to look for :)

I find baby boys cutter then baby girls to be honest, I don't know why. My baby brother was the cutest baby i'v eve seen and still really cute at five lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->