Cute ideas for the dad to be to use on FB as his announcement?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by sandyhen85, Oct 13, 2013.

1. sandyhen85

sandyhen85 Well-Known Member

So we have our 12 week scan tomorrow, were both super scared although we saw bubs 10days ago and everything was great. providing all goes well which we are praying will be the case, we would like to announce on FB in the next week or so...I have a cute picture of a family of safety pins which I am going to use, but we need something for OH to use and I can't really find much on google...this isn't his first child, but it is the first time he will be able to announce on FB and is super excited to...anyone have any riddles, jokes or pictures that their partners used?

2. Lief

Lief Well-Known Member

My friends husband used this pic and tagged her in it.

https://scontent-b-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/66722_215073568642814_678753218_n.jpg

3. sarah34

sarah34 Expecting baby #2

I'm hoping my oh will use a pic of a man on a motorbike next to a child on a motorbike and say I'm going to start them young! Lol that would be so cute!

4. Felix26

Felix26 Trying for our 1st baby!!

Have u seen the picture of the mother head over the toilet pretending to be sick (in the back ground, and in the foreground the dad with a huge grin and thumbs up. Look on google. I think its fab xx

5. saraaa

saraaa Mum of 1 and growing 1 😊

I have that one saved on my iPad already to use haha

6. azure girl

azure girl Baking #3

We did this the other day :) it was more for my DH who works with computers.

Attached Files:

7. Felix26

Felix26 Trying for our 1st baby!!

You have to retake it with u and oh at home tho x