Cute ideas for the dad to be to use on FB as his announcement?

sandyhen85

Reaction score
So we have our 12 week scan tomorrow, were both super scared although we saw bubs 10days ago and everything was great. providing all goes well which we are praying will be the case, we would like to announce on FB in the next week or so...I have a cute picture of a family of safety pins which I am going to use, but we need something for OH to use and I can't really find much on google...this isn't his first child, but it is the first time he will be able to announce on FB and is super excited to...anyone have any riddles, jokes or pictures that their partners used?

My friends husband used this pic and tagged her in it.

https://scontent-b-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/66722_215073568642814_678753218_n.jpg

I'm hoping my oh will use a pic of a man on a motorbike next to a child on a motorbike and say I'm going to start them young! Lol that would be so cute!

Have u seen the picture of the mother head over the toilet pretending to be sick (in the back ground, and in the foreground the dad with a huge grin and thumbs up. Look on google. I think its fab xx

Have u seen the picture of the mother head over the toilet pretending to be sick (in the back ground, and in the foreground the dad with a huge grin and thumbs up. Look on google. I think its fab xx

I have that one saved on my iPad already to use haha

We did this the other day :) it was more for my DH who works with computers.

Attachments

• IMG_174340336804194.jpg
    IMG_174340336804194.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 3

I have that one saved on my iPad already to use haha

You have to retake it with u and oh at home tho x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"