CVS brand OPKs- Is it a positive, or almost?

Fizzyfefe

Mama and pregnant with #2
Reaction score
Ladies, please help me! I've been staring at this picture so long that I can't tell if it's positive or almost positive. The dates and times for all the tests are on the right. Bottom one is the most recent.

This is my first month using OPKs. I have such an irregular cycle that I don't know when I ovulate. I had a huge temperature drop this morning (9/11), so I hope today was it.

Please, tell me, is it positive or negative?

:flower:

UPDATE: Took another one this morning (9/12) and added to the picture. Still can't tell if it's positive or negative. :wacko:

UPDATE: Took yet another one (9/13).

UPDATED now that they're obviously negative again.

Attachments

• OPK1.jpg
    OPK1.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 46
Hi! It doesnt look positive just yet, what CD are you on?

So close!! Take another one tomorrow and I'm sure you will get a positive :flower:

Thank you very much for your responses, ladies. :) I am CD27 today. Took another one this morning, and added it to the picture. What do you think now?

It looks positive to me! Good Luck!! I just got a positive OPK today too and I'm only on CD 7. Let's hope for a :bfp: this month!!

Thank you, and good luck to you as well! Are you using FF? If we get pregnant together, let's be bump buddies. :D

Sorry I'm new to this, what does FF mean? Yes! I want a bump buddy. I hope this is our month! :hugs:

Fertility friend. It's a website to help with basal body temperatures (BBT). :)

Oh ok. No i'm not using that, I just write them down. So when do we start the official 2 week wait? Ughhh this is going to be the longest two weeks EVER. :wacko:

I'll try to help. :) How long have you been charting? What have your temps been for the past few days?

I honestly don't think I've ovulated yet, but not sure. My temperature hasn't spiked and my lines still aren't super dark.

I just began charting this month and my temps have been all over the place, which is why i have been using the OPKs. Is the last OPK in the picture from today?

Yes, from this morning. They look negative to me. :(

It looks almost positive. I think it's a bit darker than yesterday's test. I'm starting to second guess my OPK. When you get a positive is it suddenly negative the next day or does it stay positive? That might be a stupid question, haha :flower:

I'm not sure. I think it's different for every woman. Some women have positives for days, while others only have one positive.

I'm second-guessing all my tests, too. :dohh:

I've updated the first post again with all my tests up until now. What do you think- are any of them positive?

The third one from the bottom looks the darkest. How was your temp. that day? Hope it happens for us :thumbup:

I would say the 7 from the bottom when you got your surge up until the 3rd from the bottom sorry cant see dates I'm on my phone x

Babylove, I haven't seen a temperature spike at all. I'm so discouraged. :(

Shobbs, the 7th one from the bottom looks super light to me, so I'm not sure we're looking at the same one...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->