CVS brand OPKs- Is it a positive, or almost?

I'm not seeing a temp spike either ya'll...BUT I do tend to sleep sleep with my mouth open or sometimes snore! So I have to take that into consideration. FX for us all!

Babylove, hi! I got egg white cervical mucus last night, and a temp spike this morning... Well, kind of... We'll see if it stays up. It didn't the last time, and I don't want to get overly excited and then get disappointed all over again. How are you?

Pambolina, I would definitely suggest switching to vaginal temps! An open mouth gives you inaccurate readings for sure. I bet you'd see an immediate difference.

Fizzy...sure would...BUT I was told not to change your temping method in the middle of a cycle...becomes very inaccurate :-/

Yes, you're right, never switch in the middle of a cycle. Vaginal temps are higher than oral.

it just seems weird to me to stick a thermometer up my yuhoo every morning...lol...especially when my kids are up before me and standing at my bedside screamin for food...LOL...my kids are so impatient! LOL!!!

Well, I figure if you can stick in a tampon or a penis, might as well try a thermometer. :haha: It's smaller and less noticeable!

LOL...my goodness...that is true BUT I don't DO either while my kids are askin for pancakes...LOL...I'm probably never gonna temp again! LOL!!

I think temping is so stressful...I may never do it again...I hope that I never HAVE TO! LOL!! Been super crampy today and my bb's feel like they wanna jump off my chest and hide if something touch's them again...I sure hope it means something good! I would even settle for AF cause at least then I would know my body is trying to work better than it has...lol...

Oh my gosh, I would never be able to stop temping, because it's the only way to verify if I've ovulated or not. However, I have the same opinion about OPKs! Is it positive, is it almost positive, did I use it at the right time, why is it only dark on half... Those were the thoughts constantly running through my head.

When I get my period, I'm so thankful (because I'm so irregular). It's a new chance to get pregnant again.

The only thing I don't like about temping is that I completely freak when I get a temp surge or spike, and then it go back to normal the next day.

Amen to that! I hope we get our BFPs this month and don't have to look at another OPK test strip or thermometer for a long time.

My dumbass still temped this morning...LOL...it's SO stupid of me to do it too...I don't know what I'm expecting! But I am not putting it on FF so I'm gonna try and not worry about it.

Today I am still feeling tired and now I am feeling sore/achy...my cramps aren't to bad since it's turned to just feeling sore, but now it's in my lower back and my hips...so I don't know what to make of it. My bb's are still oober sore/tender. Guess I just gotta keep my fingers crossed!!! FXFXFXFX!!!!

How you doin Fizzy?

I'm out y'all. It seems the :witch: has got me a week early. The bleeding that i was having has picked up, so i'm not convinced that it's IB. Blood test was also negative. Good luck to you guys though!! Maybe next month will give me a :bfp:.

Ladies, I don't even KNOW what's going on with my body today. My temp dropped this morning, my nipples hurt, my cervix is so high that I can't reach it, and I had some weird spotting that I've never seen before. It was a purple-ish color. What the heck?

You're not out, yet, Pambolina! How come you're not putting your temp on FF?

Sorry, Babylove. :hugs: Good luck to you.

could be IB? Which could explain the dip. I'm not putting it on FF cause I only started the day after my +opk and no pre-temps...so it's really a waste!

Took a test today, for the hell of it!
7DPO anyone wanna obsess with me? LOL!!!

Attachments

• hpt.jpg
    hpt.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 5
No, as I'm not even in my luteal phase yet. Maybe it's ovulation. I can never tell. Cycles are too messed up.

I will obsess with you, as i am also a POAS addict. ;)

I did last night. BFN. :( But I don't think I even ovulated, to be honest! Just had an urge to POAS.

Well lets hope next month is ours! I still can't believe i had 2 AF's this month. I don't even no when i should start using OPK's. Maybe i will just temp instead. All of this mess is stressing me out!

Yep, I think I'm giving up on the OPKs. Very unreliable and too stressful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->