Cyber Cycle Sisters! ---- 2 BFPs again this month, we are on a roll sisters!!

mandy pma hun you will get your bfp, you will get your bfp, good luck chick xx

Fxd it is a BFP you guys!!:)

lolly really?? have you tested yet omg so excited for you !! xx

I was due today but no sign. I've got loads of spots today and am grumpy so maybe she will turn up tomorrow. I'm assuming my cycles are back to 28 days, but I suspect they may not be. I've only had 1 period since MMC and was really hoping I'd be back on 28 days now so I can start tracking.

OH has just suggested going to Tesco for a CBFM but think I'll hold off til :witch: turns up! PMA!

Looks like we are all still in for now :yipee::wohoo:

Sounds like the CBFMs are great, I'll look into getting one tonight!

If she turns up I'm going to do the plan hb1 mentioned, who's with me!

mandy, if Af hasnt arrived yet do you think youre still in? I'm still (stupidly?) thinking I may get a HPT+

Here's hoping. Dust, dust, dust ... !

well i think im in with chance still but some thing still tells me it is a no as so many neg tests lol .. af due tomorow .. wen ur af due hun x

I was due today but no sign. I've got loads of spots today and am grumpy so maybe she will turn up tomorrow. I'm assuming my cycles are back to 28 days, but I suspect they may not be. I've only had 1 period since MMC and was really hoping I'd be back on 28 days now so I can start tracking.

OH has just suggested going to Tesco for a CBFM but think I'll hold off til :witch: turns up! PMA!

Looks like we are all still in for now xx

yes we are kanga hopefully it means we all get our bfps :) xx

except hb who will bear us all to the :sex:
:winkwink:

baby dust to all x

I'm off my rocker on neurofen and codiene!! Have booked my oh in for 23rd Feb!!

Yey!!

hx

I'm sure the witch is on her broomstick and getting close. I tested Sunday with a FRER and got a BFN so I'm sure it's not my BFP month :nope: :growlmad:

QUOTE=Lolly W;4456640]

I'm sure the witch is on her broomstick and getting close. I tested Sunday with a FRER and got a BFN so I'm sure it's not my BFP month :nope: :growlmad:[/QUOTE]

im feeling like she will be here first thing tommoro for me..7but we are still in for now so till she shows up pma!! and you could have tested to early on sunday when will you test again if she doesnt arrive im thinking of friday with fmu trying so hard not get ahead of myself this month though good luck cherub xx :happydance:

I did a FRER this morning at work - negative :cry:

Not giving up just yet - PMA!

i did lots tests and neg. i got smily face on clearblue ov on the 5th so i think i ov on the 6th so that would make me 11 dpo today .. does that sound right ??

Still no witch but I'm so convinced she's on her way it's untrue. I think I'm with you Danni, I'll pop out for a test later for tomorrow's fmu if no sign by lunch time today. Why, why, why do our bodies do this to us? I'm cd30 today and I'm always bang on 28 days so this is mega unusual for me to be late.

I'm spotty, really emotional and grumpy, tired and thirsty which are all regular af symptoms for me. No boob pain or anything so I'm not getting excited.

it so bizzarre im usually bang on 28days too where the heck is af!! it really feels as though shes here but shes not..just checked cm by my cervix and loads of cm (i cant find my cervix either) arrgghh i want my bfp or my frikken af lol !! so whos testing tommoro then ladies i am providing i havnt had a visit :) good luck to todays testers!!
kanga when are you testing again?? xx

mandy that sounds right hun!! any sign of af today chick? xx

I used to be a 29 day cycle type of a gal but 1st af was 35 days and this cycle was 34 days - pants pants pants!!!

i can't cope with testing again. Have already done 5 in the last week!!
I'm currenly spotting and hoping its IB. But its probably the :witch: teasing me

Why does it have to be so difficult!!

it is pants but at this point what will be will be and all that. Sit down, have a brew and chiiiiiilllllax :)

hx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->