Cyber Cycle Sisters! ---- 2 BFPs again this month, we are on a roll sisters!!

I agree with hb1 - I'm cool about it now. I just want af to start so that I can get using my CBFM!

i think im out girls never mind stil have my fingers crossed for you all though!! good luck xx

Hi Danni - gutted for you but on the chi/ying&yang etc etc side of things - when one cycle ends another begins - and getting pg this month would bring a baby just in time for christmas!! they look so cute in those little christmas suits!!!!

lol am loving that thought :) im loads more relaxed than i have ben for the past few years kind of taking it as it comes so im not too down strange :) xx now cbfm im getting one of them bad boys haha xx

cool - you can start them any day up to day 5 of your cycle - I am going to temp alongside it just to see whether the high and peak days mirror any pattern in my temps....

theres one ending on ebay in 2mins!!

just missed it boooo!! i dont think im going to get one this cycle actually im trying to cut back might just totally chill out till i start my acupuncture :) x

loads of ladies have really rated acupuncture to aid ttc so def worth doing it hx

Still no sign this end so fingers crossed. I haven't unwrapped my CBFM yet just in case I get my BFP and can re-sell it on eBay!

i might be back in the game ladies :D it was light brown cm spotting was due af yesterday morning hmmmm what does everyone think? xx

i might be back in the game ladies :D it was light brown cm spotting was due af yesterday morning hmmmm what does everyone think? xx

Could be! Fx'd. Has it stopped completely? With my 1st preg I had spotting on my Af due day but then it stopped. Have you got any FRERs, you could test first thing tomorrow :idea:

Hugs & dust x

yup totally stopped, gone back to lotion watery discharge think it was that anyway tinged brown that made me think af was here? if shes not arrived by the morning i think i may go and see the doc in the afternoon see what they say as i havnt got the money to spend on tests and ive only got ics in the house x
what about everyone else all afs gone awol?? yay!! xx

yup totally stopped, gone back to lotion watery discharge think it was that anyway tinged brown that made me think af was here? if shes not arrived by the morning i think i may go and see the doc in the afternoon see what they say as i havnt got the money to spend on tests and ive only got ics in the house x
what about everyone else all afs gone awol?? yay!! xx

Morning!

We're in exactly the same boat Danni! Sorry if tmi but...... I wore a pad when I got out the bath last night as I thought af was coming. When I checked it later I had about 3 or 4 small brown spots on it. This morning nothing at all so nothing through the night and completely stopped this morning when I wiped.

What the hell's going on? I've never had this before. I can usually say to the minute when af is coming and it's always day 28. Today is day 31 but I'm not pregnant as the FRER I did Sunday was BFN.

Grrrrrr.

Ps All this mucking about must be because I spent £65 on a CBFM and want to get started using it!

I'm really excited for you both! Your Sunday FRER may have been too early, can you do another
She got me yesterday. Had a blow out in Boots this morning and got a CBFm , stick & conceive+!!

Hmmm, had another brown 'blob' just now so maybe she's just taking her time arriving. This is so weird and bloody irritating!

I've just bought some cheap hpts on eBay so, if they arrive tomorrow, I'll test again then.

Danni - what's happening with you?

morning ladies she caught me this morning days late grrr the bizzarre thing is last night ive never had that before god knows what went on there but hey ho next month it is :) ok lolly looks like its all down to you chick keep us posted i really hope you get your bfp!!!! xxxx

I'm out! Witch arrived this morning with a vengeance. Feeling a bit disappointed - you'd think I'd be used to it by now. Anyway I'm just about to settle down on the sofa and watch the Time Traveller's Wife on dvd with hubby - perfect.

Will be starting my CBFM tomorrow as I'd forgotten to buy batteries!

See you all here at ov time I guess!

Oh Lolly - so sorry she got you, hope the pain isn't too bad - enjoy the DVD!! oh and chocolate is very handy at these times!!

hx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->