Cyber Cycle Sisters! ---- 2 BFPs again this month, we are on a roll sisters!!

i have a softcup question ladies, sorry if TMI!
I am not sure i put it in right as it just slipped in like a tampon. Are you supposed to adjust it/place it in a certain way?

Think I must be in 2ww too now, eek! I really hope this is the month as I really dont want a late December or January baby. I was really looking forward to my summer baby, gutted that didn't work out.

Come on November babies!! Good luck all xx

Just in the 2ww - going to start my oestrogen experiment with the test sticks on Monday so should be interesting

sounds intriguing, whats the experiment, I may join you :)

Hey Kanga. I used softcups for the first time this week and the same as you was very easy. I checked it was in the right place afterwards i.e. covering cervix and it seemed to be so hopefully its a simple as that!

I have the same feelings about a Christmas baby. I have a January birthday and I absolutely hate it! My MC baby was due in May (perfect!). Hope you get that November baby. Will be early December for me if we hit the jackpot this month - better than January! x

Well - from cd20 I am going to use the cbfm sticks and compare the oestrogen line - on all the graphs I can find oestrogen follows the same trend as progesterone - which drops in last week leading up to the af if not pg ( also hence the temp drop just before af )- but stays high if pg - oestrogen is part of pg too. sooooo I thought it might be interesting to see if this shows up on the sticks and gives any indication one way or t'other

and yes - think you got it right Kanga :)

Good luck to all you ladies in the 2ww already, wishing you all BFPs. Will be giving the softcup a try tonight, got all the right symptoms for ovulation so am real excited. Fingers crossed all goes well.

Hi all,

How's everyone doing?

I'm back to low today (day 15) which is as I predicted. I had 1 high day, 2 peak days, 1 high day and now back to low. I'm feeling really positive as, before using the cbfm, I probably wouldn't have thought to increase bd action until around now. Fingers and toes are crossed that our timing was good!

The only slight negative I have in my mind is that yesterday I got a really, really bad mood swing and felt extremely down. If I look back at my symptom spotting last month, the exact same thing happened. I even posted wondering if there was such thing as a post ov hormone drop which could be affecting me this way. Maybe eostrogen level decreasing after ov if not fertilised??

Anyway, I'm not going to let it get me down.

Ps - Kanga, I reckon you should update the title of this thread!

Much love and baby dust to you all girls!

morning all fingers crossed the mood could be the same as a fertilised eggy lolly hun xx i swore i wouldnt be on here till monday but hey ho a day earlier wouldnt hurt lol i think im about 3dpo (guesswork) but i dunno as i had loads of ewcm again this morning which never happens? interesting hey maybe im ovulating again for luck lol good luck lovelys we will get bfps this months or at least i hope 1 of us does!! xx

The race is on! I'd be almost as happy for one of you girls to get your BFP as I would my own! Surely one of us will be lucky this month xx

fingers crossed averyone - I had the same Danni - but a few days after my peak I had lots of cm and felt tight all round like when ov - v strange!! no time to do anything with it as was my sister's wedding - got loads of cuddles of my little nephew instead - he's 6 mths old and cute as a button!!!

hx

I think we should have a ttc buddy team name and update the title with that :)

Ps - Kanga, I reckon you should update the title of this thread!

Much love and baby dust to you all girls!

What shall we call the thread, any ideas for a fun group name ?!

I agree that one of us must have hit the jackpot this month, mits balance of probabilities! F'xd everyone xx

mmmmm - shall have a think x

Oh dear, I just poas!!! Absolute madness, am only 2-4dpo and no chance but just couldnt help self. This 2ww is going to be crazy.

I think its because its so long since my last 2ww - november - I feel so excited. Must calm down this can only lead to grand scale disappointment!!!

Ooooh, can't think of a team name! The pressure!

Oh dear, I just poas!!! Absolute madness, am only 2-4dpo and no chance but just couldnt help self. This 2ww is going to be crazy.

I think its because its so long since my last 2ww - november - I feel so excited. Must calm down this can only lead to grand scale disappointment!!!

Oh Queenie!

You're worse than me!

xxxx

Hi Chaps - pardon my ignorance - have always wondered what poas means - think it's something around post ov sympton spotting but no idea what the actual acronym is for exactly?

How about "cyber cycle sisters" - bit corny but my excuse is I am shattered!!

Hi Chaps - pardon my ignorance - have always wondered what poas means - think it's something around post ov sympton spotting but no idea what the actual acronym is for exactly?

How about "cyber cycle sisters" - bit corny but my excuse is I am shattered!!

peed on a stick! Don't worry I only discovered that the other day!

Cyber Cycle Sisters is good for me :happydance:

poas - pee on a stick! Queenie! You make me smile, I did the exact same last month so youre not alone :)
I'm thinking of not even testing this month. Its just so gutting when it isnt what you want and I guess if I am preg, then I'll find out eventually. Something tells me this is wishful thinking tho! I have 3 FRERs in my drawer!

2ww not going too bad yet. Hows everyone else doing?

When is everyone due to test, we could do it on the same day (if we can hold out!!)

Cyber Cycle Sisters. I like it. I'll change the thread and put our names on the first post with our test day if we all concur.

Right, back to dancing on ice for me :plane:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"