Cyber Cycle Sisters! ---- 2 BFPs again this month, we are on a roll sisters!!

if the left line is getting lighter this is your oestrogen - your oestrogen dips just before your LH surge :)

ps using softcups for the first time and they are pretty cool!! was a bit scared but really easy to use - just fxd they help!!

wow you're really going for it this month, I thought softcups were a tampon replacement. I really need to start paying more attention to the threads I read. I'm off to research on softcups!!
:plane:

ok, so have read up. Where did you buy yours? Do you think a large Boots would have them? I want some now!!

I got mine off ebay - £20 for 24 - proper bo!!

I read through the softcups thread on ttc - loads of the women now have "pregnant/expecting" on their status now!!

JUst seen this! I'm now on an early morning eBay softcup quest!

I got mine off ebay - £20 for 24 - proper bo!!

Me again, how did you find them on eBay? My search for 'softcup' just brings up thousands on bras!

cd13 peak fertility, we were at it this morning, made me late for work hehe!!

I'll also be trouncing ebay today and probably Boots as well. I really need a soft cup today.

search for "Instead soft cups" - happy bding!!

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Instead-Soft...tZUK_Health_HealthCare_RL?hash=item5ad730a28c

here's a link to the ebay site - even cheaper!!

thanks for the link, I have just purchased. they should arrive tomorrow, hurrah!

Hi Ladies. Thank you Kanga for inviting me to join this thread. Boy am I glad to be here. I had just posted a new thread 'CD15 and looking for TTC buddy' not knowing that this lovely thread already existed.
A little background on me, am on CD15 and should be ovulating any time soon. Am not using CBFM but am using ovulation strips. We've already started :sex: every other day as dont want to miss the window.
I too bought the softcups (6 pack from the smefertility site) but am yet to use one. am a little nervous about it. I've watched the clips on how to put it in and how to remove it but just have to pluck up the courage to use it. Will try it after the next BD and let you all know how I get on. DH had a giggle when I showed it to him, looking forward to the awkward positions I have to get in to avoid leakage whilst I attempt puting one in lol

Hi Ladies, can I join this thread - I was going to reply to the keys CD15 thread but saw she'd moved here!!

I'm CD13, positive opk this a.m so prob ovulate tomorrow, really nervous and excited as this is first cycle TTC after m/c, full of pma at the moment but think will be crushed by a bfn this cycle and dreading the 2WW.

Good Luck everyone xx

Yes of course welcome!

Its great to have some people to go through this with, the more the merrier. In a way it is also nice to be around people who have recently had a m/c too. m/c and TTC aren't things I talk about with friends day to day!

Happy :sex: everyone. I'm also not looking forward to trying the cups but we will haev to see what they are like!

I put my softcups in after bding while lying down - was easier than when I had a trial go. You can tell when it's all the way in - the plastic ring goes just behind the pelvic bone - it shapes to your shape and you can't feel it once it's in - you can keep it in for up to 12 hours so if you bd before you go to bed / work you can leave it in the whole time you're asleep / in work.

Another bonus is less mess :blush:

hx

Oh and welcome The Key and Queenie - will be cool to share the trials and tribulations with everyone :)

hx

hb1 - can you post a link to the softcups on eBay? I can't find them! xx

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Instead-Softcu...item5ad730a28c

Hi All - I just thought this graph might be useful - especially for the CBFMers amongst us - just so you can see how the oestrogen line will work alongside the lh line. if you click on it you can get a larger version

Attachments

• mentrual cycle.jpg
    mentrual cycle.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 5
Lolly, I've just read your journal, its very endearing and you may have just found yourself a stalker! Best of luck that you can turn it into your pregnancy journal soon. Roll on the CBFM assisted :BFP: !!

I threw away all my leftover softcups when I got my bfp before!! Tempted fate!! Just wanted to say though I was terrified when I saw the size of them but as HB1 said they slip in really easily when you're lying down and I couldn't believe that I couldn't feel them. Good Luck on your first go with them!!

I just went for reflexology and god it was really hurting in a couple of places and she said that was my uterus area - I hope it doesn't mean it hasn't healed yet from m/c. She said it looked like I'd be ovulating on left this month and I did have O pain on my left this afternoon. Cant get OH up the stairs till this football over though!!!!!!!!!!! 25 mins to go. Come on England my eggy is waiting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->