Cyber Cycle Sisters !! xx

That'll be v tricky with everyone in one room!! Can you see if the hotel have a suite room? that way you might have a seperate room to er.... do the deed... in privacy? I would be tempted if not to get oh to ....ahem..... go in a softcup and just insert it - not romantic in the slightest but at least his little soldiers are in the right place!!

hx

yey to bbq's and cottage pies!! Am off to see Dara O'Brien in the Lowry!! should be good!!
hx

That'll be v tricky with everyone in one room!! Can you see if the hotel have a suite room? that way you might have a seperate room to er.... do the deed... in privacy? I would be tempted if not to get oh to ....ahem..... go in a softcup and just insert it - not romantic in the slightest but at least his little soldiers are in the right place!!

hx

Hmmmm! The soft cup thing is a good idea. I've heard of them, but never tried it. We looked into a suite, but they're all booked up. There is a play room for toddler's there. We're going to try and convince the 12 yr old to watch the little one while we go upstair's 'to pack'. We'll see if that works!!

Hope it works Round2 :thumbup: , That sounds like a very good idea, make sure there is quite a bit of packing to do lol!

pretty much same idea as the conception cup :)

Is anyone using the softcups? I was thinking about getting some next payday. How long do you keep them in for? Any sucess with them? I just want to do everything the maximise chances as we ovulate on the tuesday and OH goes back up to work on the sunday so FX'ed x

I did - I found them easy to use - you can keep them in for up to 12 hours - I would bd in the evening and leave in while I slept.

Also - no mess is a bonus!!!

hx

I got mine on ebay - £20 for 24

hello lovelys ive ventured over to our 'team' yey !! im slightly drunk i must admit :) on cycle day 2 so why not hey! glad too see our harboring mummys are doing well lolly so excited to see your at the 12 weeks mark hun!! xx

Excellent making this into the buddy section good idea Kanga. I have been thinking about using softcups will look into getting some... ok so the idea is the man ejaculates and then you put in your softcup pretty high up.. What size are they? What are they made of?

Hi Ladies,

Welcome to round2 and M2A, sorry for your losses xxx

Round2 that sounds like a tricky situation, hope you manage to grab a moment!

M2A//goddess i've not used them myself, so i'd love to know how to use them too!!

Queenie so glad the 2-3 came up for you xx

HB how you doing?

Mrsg thats great your now 8 weeks! Key where are you up to now?

Lolly how long till your 12 week scan? xx

I think if we don't have any luck with our 2 week marathon then i will buy some soft cups for next cycle. I've decided to throw the opk's out the window this month, as i've been so busy at work to remember to do them this week, so i'm going to throw all my trust into my doctor and hope for the best! Feeling so tired and sick, so much so that OH asked if i was sure i wasn't preg! But think i might be coming down with something maybe. Have my mums hen do today, so my no drinking rule will be broken!!

Cutelou101 have fun at the hen do :thunbup: dont get to drunk now :haha:

I might get some softcups for next month (because i dont think i'll catch the egg this time), my only concerns is how i get them out :haha: i can just imagine me not being able to get it out :haha:.

x

I got mine out lying down - just push it down and pull - it's not as bad as you might think :)

I am fine I think - panic at every twinge - my only solace is I have sore bbs which I didn't with my last pg - that - apart from twinges which we all get pg or not :) - is my only real sympton - leading to more panic if they ease off slightly - I am now officially nuts!!!

Dara O'Brien was fab last night - I laughed till I cried!

hx

Excellent making this into the buddy section good idea Kanga. I have been thinking about using softcups will look into getting some... ok so the idea is the man ejaculates and then you put in your softcup pretty high up.. What size are they? What are they made of?

They are about 1.5 inch in diameter - with a flexible plastic outer ring and then a little bag I guess - you squeeze it so it can be inserted and pop it in a bit like a tampon - the front edge sits just behind your pelvic bone -

https://www.softcup.com/

They aren't approved for ttc but you can get a conception cap - they are however about £300!!! and the same idea really... https://www.conceptionkit.com/

hx

hx

hello lovelys ive ventured over to our 'team' yey !! im slightly drunk i must admit :) on cycle day 2 so why not hey! glad too see our harboring mummys are doing well lolly so excited to see your at the 12 weeks mark hun!! xx

Yey to booze :) hope you're not suffering too much this morning!!

hx

Congrats Hb1 :happydance: i hope this is your sticky bean :hugs:

What are you all doing today girls? :) x

Cutelou and Goddess I've tried the softcups - they are pretty daunting when you see them but once you get the hang of it its fine - they're supposed to be used when you have AF instead of tampax - i would never use for that as would be very messy I think. The first time I thought i would never get it out - I told OH he was going to have to dig around for it and the look of horror on his face - it was worth the panic I was feeling - anyway suddenly I managed to get it out and trip to A and E was avoided, I did panic a bit though. I didn't use them the cycles I got bfp though!!

Cutelou have fun at the hun - and well done with the weightloss - saw it on FB!!! Obviously I stopped dieting when got bfp - had lost 4 pounds now 2 back on!!! Oh well. Will have to start again in 8 months(not complaing AT all).

HB only one of my boobs really sore - the right, the left not so bad - I have the lower back ache again today, like AF pain, freaking out a bit - at work today though and going to see robin hood at cinema tonight so hopefully won't dwell too much on it. Really really want to wake up with MS asap. The more symptoms the better.

Danni - yay hope you had fun on the sauce last night - I always got plastered when AF arrived, got to have something to cheer us up when she arrives.

Goddess good to see you - are you TTC this cycle or next? Am hoping for 3 or even 4 bfps this cycle as our numbers have swelled!!

Right better get back to work

xxxxx

Here here to symptons Lucy - the more the merrier - am doing my 2nd digi tomorrow - was too scared to do it today!!

Today oh has been struck down in his prime by a cold :) I will clean the bathroom and chillax :)

hx

My OH has got a cold too!! He'd had it since tuesday. You'd think he was dying the carry on. He's managed to go and play golf today though!!

Oooh let us know about the digi. It will be 2-3 I'm sure xxx

I hope so - thanks for the PMA Lucy :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"