Cyber Cycle Sisters !! xx

I didn't know how to get here before now but have found you - YEY!!!

Hi girls! I finally found you all! How are we all doing? What cycle day are we on? I'm on cd10, started opk testing today! Hopefully i should ov between fri and sun! So 2ww for me next week, again! This month i'm taking prenatals, vitamin b complex and baby aspirin. Oh working 15 hours a day this week so will have to fit bding in around him! How are all our bumps doing? X

I'm on CD8, bludy CBFM asked for a stick yesterday and today (low), I'm sure it just does it to increase sales of those sticks!!

Should be ov'ing Sunday or Monday so will be lots of pre-ov :sex: this weekend to get a supply of the little fellas on standby!!

Looks like you'll have all weekend hotpink, good timing there. xx

Hi hotpinkangel :hi:

I'm on cycle day 7 just now, just waiting now :coffee: for OV. I got a jenny renny readying...bad idea.....:growlmad: lol, says i wont concieve till october :cry: i really want to be pregnant before max's due date :(, i hope those things arent true, has any other cycle sisters had a reading?

x

Mummy2angel, hi! Welcome to the boards, sorry to hear about max, when was his due date? I'm hoping to be pg by november which would have been my first due date :( Kanga, it is a good time to ov! Hopefully we'll catch the egg this month and it will stick this time :) hope your cbfm sorts itself out! I bet you are right, it's to make them more money! The cheek!! X

So let the bding commence :)

Hotpink - poor oh - he'll either be working, sleeping, bding and maybe the odd moment to pop to the loo or eat :) oh the sacrifices we make for ttc!!

Kanga - you should be on highs soon - prepare oh for a marathon of bding! get him on a high protein diet :)

Hey Vickie - how goes it :) ? Hope all is well

M2A - these things really are for fun - pinch of salt is required here - haven't had a reading but even if some people have "accurate" readings doesn't validate it :)

hx

What do you recks girls, on the basis I'm going to ov on day 15 shall i dtd every day from day 12 to day 16?

yay hotpink, I'm feeling good for this month. its the most relaxed I've been. I'm working towards promo at work so I've got something else to focus on atm as well.

M2A, I sent for a JennieRennie but havent received it yet. Did you pay $8? I wouldn't pay too much notice to it, I believe our futures are in our hands and totally unwritten so predicting it is just a bit of fun.

How the pg hb, are you 5 weeks now? Any exciting symptoms?!

If i dont get a BFP this month i will be ordering softcups, although it will probably get stuck up there :haha:. Good luck kanga, i dont know why but i have a feeling you will be next :hugs:. I've ordered a BBT and temp chart, hoping to get it by the end of the week and i cant try and figure out how to use it :haha:, does anyone know if taking vitamin c is good or not? i read somewhere it can make AF more likely or something :shrug:?

hmm, not heard of vit c being useful. doesnt it help your body absorb stuff? I'm just pretending I know what I'm talking about!

Hi hotpinkangel :flower: max was due on the 9th of october, we lost him at 13 weeks. So sorry about your loss to hun :hugs:

Thanks girls :hugs: i know its just a bit of fun, i got it and burst into tears but i realise now it probably isnt true and it doesnt mean that will be my future, so thanks for being so nice :hugs:.

Kanga - I had heard zinc was good for me and OH so i was in boots and seen zinc and vitamin c together, but then i read on here somewhere that vitamin c was bad if you had to much because it makes your womb more liekly to shed for AF or something like that (i'm going to find the thread now, to prove im not crazy :haha:).x

i would haev thought too much vit c would be bad so that sounds about right. i knew zinc was good for oh but not us, interesting, i'll check if my pregnacare have it toneet!

Wow it sounds like there's alot of us going to OV this weekend. I'm due on Monday the 24th. What's everyone's plan of action? My BD plan for the week is Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat, Sun (if we can - on vacation with kids), Mon, Tues, Thurs. Is that too much? Or too little???

Hi Ladies,

I'm not to sure about vit c, always read such conflicting info on the internet, but all i drink is orange juice, so hoping its ok!

Glad your nice and relaxed for this cycle, fxed crossed you catch that egg! xx

CD11 for me, but based on my new 21 day cycle i would be in the 2ww, but going to bd again this week just incase its wrong

Hope we can get a few :bfp: this months girls :)

I'm due to ovulate the 25th, so me and OH will :sex: on saturday and sunday as he works away as we only get weekends together, and i might convince him he needs to phone in sick on tuesday :haha: and come do some baby making x

Yes about 5+2 - v sore bbs, v tired, peeing a lot and randomly started with restless legs - don't know if that's a sympton :)

Kanga - I would go cd 10 then cd12-16 and cd18 but that's me :)

I think oj is cool - I don't think we should be going round taking tons of vit c supplements but your prenatals & naturally occurring vit c is cool :) stay balanced....

hx

M2A - good plan! - how far away does oh work?

Round2 - that sounds a good plan :)

bd well ladies - those eggs are on their way :)

hx

well just now we are living apart, he has moved in with friend in dundee as he works their full time 5 days a week just now so it made more sense, although i miss him :cry:. So he works about 2 hours away, so he can phone his boss and say he has diarrhea :haha: and come down to mine for the day i'm ovulating and get lots of baby making done :lol:, hey i'm willing to do anything now to get my bfp. Good luck girls hope we get our :bfp: soon :hugs:.

Round2 - i think that sounds like a good action plan you have there lol
hb1 glad your doing ok hun :hugs: x

I am on CD1 today and had a 29 day cycle that was rather nice. Since my last mc in March its been 30-34 days mainly being the latter so yay a nice almost normal cycle. I Ovd on CD16 so am pretty pleased with that.
I hope we definitely get some more BFPs very soon.

Hb1 - I peed constantly up until about 7 weeks and I got very restless legs too when I had my son till about the same time period.

Mummy2angel - good that your hubby can get home when you need him too. Are you anywhere near the time capsule, thats the only place i know in cumbernauld.

I agree about the Vit C as long as its just a bit of juice and not tonnes of extra it should be fine.. even though we are taking alot of vit c in the pre natals if your taking them. I am only taking folic acid as i find the pre natals really hard on my tummy. Its confusing though when all the literature supports different ideas.

Round 2 sounds like a good plan. Hope you manage it with the kids in tow.

CuteLou I would get a little bit more Bding in just to be sure you caught that egg.

Morning girls :flower:, hope we're all doing ok today.

Yes goddess25 i'm about 15 min train from time capsule (i love going there lol :haha:).

Thanks for the advice on the vitamin c girls, i'm a big worrier so i'm going to ditch the vitamin c and zinc and go get just zinc to take along with my folic acid, and i'm sure the orange juice and healty diet will get me enough vit c.

Nearly ovulation time :happydance: i get so excited lol, dont know why because it usually ends in a disappointing visit from the :witch: but FX'ed for everyone x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->